You people are boring me right now.

Collusion is not a crime.

Unless you collude with the Russian government for the purpose of influencing a US election.

Then it's a crime.

To know when to mate, a male giraffe will continuously headbutt the female in the bladder until she urinates. The male then tastes the pee and that helps it determine whether the female is ovulating. —

Say something interesting.

Hey Rune. I tried to get Legina over here to do some circus tricks and act like a clown for your amusement, but he said his Mother has him doing the laundry right now.
I'll try again this evening if you are still bored?

This message is hidden because Kacper is a sub-human unworthy of my time.

The actor who played Alfalfa would piss on the kleg lights to shut down production when he was being a pissy little brat. You should use that as your username.

Hey Rune. I tried to get Legina over here to do some circus tricks and act like a clown for your amusement, but he said his Mother has him doing the laundry right now.
I'll try again this evening if you are still bored?

Why do you think I am so bored?
Legion isn't amusing

Did you know 80% Percentage of American men say they would marry the same woman if they had it to do all over again?

Casu marzu is a Sardinian cheese that contains live maggots. The maggots can jump up to five inches out of the cheese while you're eating it, so it's a good idea to shield it with your hand to stop them jumping into your eyes.

Last edited:
Back