The Almighty
5 youngins in the village
2 old farts and Christie as wolves

Youngins PWNED

Classic WW moment number 32.....

"Shoot Grind"

ROFLMAO

That is all

An exception that proves the rule. You had the two weakest youngins playing beyond the 1st day. Both myself and Grind saw you all for what you were (admittedly I didn't see Christie as a wolf at first). Watermark was inactive and Voltaire didn't care. That left Threedee who was far too busy being pussy whipped.

An exception that proves the rule. You had the two weakest youngins playing beyond the 1st day. Both myself and Grind saw you all for what you were (admittedly I didn't see Christie as a wolf at first). Watermark was inactive and Voltaire didn't care. That left Threedee who was far too busy being pussy whipped.

The prior time I was a wolf, both Grind and Water were still alive.... as were you....

I love the 'Voltaire didn't care' and 'my heart wasn't in it' excuses. So sad.

Plus.... Christie and I had the Mott handicap... so really... just bow down before your betters son.

The prior time I was a wolf, both Grind and Water were still alive.... as were you....

Plus.... Christie and I had the Mott handicap... so really... just bow down before your betters son.
You also had Threedee on your team.

I cannot help the fact that you youngins are so slow. Good to see you throwing your team mate under the bus at the first opportunity. Shows the true character of a youngin.

Well, most of us are fans of Rand, but Billy was pointing out that I was on the winning side the last time I was a wolf. If that's being thrown under the bus, then so be it...

5 youngins in the village
2 old farts and Christie as wolves

Youngins PWNED

Classic WW moment number 32.....

"Shoot Grind"

ROFLMAO

That is all

Dude, I wish I could give you more props! Personally I found Grinds unexpected demise to be much more personally satisfying then actually winning the game. My deepest thanks to ThreeDee. :)

That may be true but it actually adds to our prestige as the wolves started with one strike against them. I was going to get lynched whether I was a wolf or not, so indeed I was a major handicap! LOL

What's really cool is were both undefeated as wolves. Which means the next time we are wolves together......were fucked.....but hey, it's been a good run so far!

lol superfreak

usually I would cut you down, but I am just happy that the game continues to provide excitement for you and others, as that's good for everyone

lol superfreak

usually I would cut you down, but I am just happy that the game continues to provide excitement for you and others, as that's good for everyone

Hey I'll be the first to admit it....when it comes to playing wolves I'd rather have SF's and my luck then a license to steal! We're still undefeated as wolves. :)

Hey captain, what would you say to the idea of an ALL GUN GAME? O_O

Mechanics of the game include:

Everyone being able to steal guns from each other at night

A seer gun, that when shot, provides a peek
A stfu gun, that makes it so no one can talk or vote for the rest of the day
A rocket launcher, that must be fired during the day (which would have no effect) to allow it to be used at night.

Among others O_O

Back