Youngin's PWNED AGAIN

lol superfreak

usually I would cut you down, but I am just happy that the game continues to provide excitement for you and others, as that's good for everyone

yeah, it can be fun.... though I would like your insight. We were about 10 minutes into the game and you had at least two if not all three of us pegged.

yeah, it can be fun.... though I would like your insight. We were about 10 minutes into the game and you had at least two if not all three of us pegged.

No shit man....we were scrambling on how to do damage control for the first day until we could NK you.....Thank God for 3D!

if i wasn't shot would i have been nk or would you have gone seer hunting?

We would have NK you for certain. You pretty much tagged all 3 of us. Therefore, you had to die. After 3D shot you we took out Billy cause that pretty much left the village leaderless and you saw where that got the village. Rana tried her best but leading out front for the village and being the Seer is a pretty difficult proposition. That was an important lesson as a wolf. Unless you have a real good read on the Seer, take out the village leaders. The village sheeple are your allies.

if i wasn't shot would i have been nk or would you have gone seer hunting?

Ignore Mott.... given the way the day unfolded, I would have gone SEER hunting. I could have played the first day against you to at least cause confusion. That said, I would have been tempted to just NK Mott as well.

Ignore Mott.... given the way the day unfolded, I would have gone SEER hunting. I could have played the first day against you to at least cause confusion. That said, I would have been tempted to just NK Mott as well.

Hehehehehe one of us two is lying Grind....you'll just have to figure out who! LOL LOL LOL

Back