your daily dukkha

Got it, you would rather see funding for some other avenue instead of doing something radical other than speeches and parades that honors and show respect for those that served and died defending our country

The vets I know prefer a well-funded VA and enough pay for enlistees that they don't have to get food stamps, over speeches and virtue-signaling. But then pretty speeches and parades is about the extent of (R)s' caring about them once they've thrown them under the wheels of war.

Got it, you would rather see funding for some other avenue instead of doing something radical other than speeches and parades that honors and show respect for those that served and died defending our country
I've told you what I would like to see....but I enjoy the honor/respect shown in so many ways to our vets today...It is your choice to skip participation...or to change channels....

Is a daily dukkha the same as a daily dump? :laugh:

I was going to post a pic of a guy sitting on the crapper, but instead I decided to point out his hypocrisy re: boasting about getting high while boot-licking a virulently anti-marijuana jackass like El-Dumpo.

Aw, what the heck....

dailyduhkka.jpg

:laugh:

his brother died from booze. Trump released a bunch of low level drug offenders
First Step Act,
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news...of-a-criminal-justice-reform-bill-under-trump

BFD.

Couldn't be any less relevant if it were about raising goldfish or how to make a fluffy pancake batter.

:dunno:

Under El-Dumpo or any other rwnj asswipe, possession and use of weed will continue to be a federal crime and repugnant controlled states like Florida will continue to prohibit it.

You're a willing dupe like every other Trumptard.

Maybe if you get busted for possession and thrown in jail for awhile, you'll wake up and start to change your tune about your brain-damaged hero.

BFD.

Couldn't be any less relevant if it were about raising goldfish or how to make a fluffy pancake batter.

:dunno:

Under El-Dumpo or any other rwnj asswipe, possession and use of weed will continue to be a federal crime and repugnant controlled states like Florida will continue to prohibit it.

You're a willing dupe like every other Trumptard.

Maybe if you get busted for possession and thrown in jail for awhile, you'll wake up and start to change your tune about your brain-damaged hero.
^sour puss dukka.
Trump cannot decriminalize weed.
The First Step Act has done more for blacks then Biden's war on dope laws has done harm

The vets I know prefer a well-funded VA and enough pay for enlistees that they don't have to get food stamps, over speeches and virtue-signaling. But then pretty speeches and parades is about the extent of (R)s' caring about them once they've thrown them under the wheels of war.
^horseshit dukkha
Trump's emphasis on reducing wait times (by allowing vets to go outside the VA where needed) is not "virtue signaling"

Dukkha is a vast subject.
For example, mindfulness helps a person stay objective. Hence, physical pain remains simply that--physical pain without an emotional response such as self-pity or anger.
Yet, it remains painful to observe a loved one suffer, for that is the nature of compassion.
Advanced states of mindfulness meditation have three other general benefits:
(1) It allows a person to explore the siddhis (psychic powers that depend upon previous karma), such as perceiving the nature of karma and the nature of the Bodhicitta.
(2) It frees the mind to function more in accord with the awareness, wisdom, and love of the Bodhicitta.
(3) It brings a person to Enlightenment and helps them to understand Enlightenment, just as the Buddha promised.
Beyond that, I am inclined to agree with the Tibetan Buddhists that the true purpose of Enlightenment is to help others suffer less rather than to achieve lasting true happiness.
If you want more than that, then the karma-vipaka of that wish will turn around and bite you with disappointment.
https://buddhism.stackexchange.com/...fference-between-suffering-unsatisfactoriness

For many years, my father was the commander of his small town Veterans of Foreign Wars post.
After the high school band played rousing, patriotic tunes, my father gave mercifully short speeches.
It was pure Americana and fond memories.

^sour puss dukka.
Trump cannot decriminalize weed.

Thick head.

His GOP cronies could vote with the Dems to legalize it, but they never will.

Trump would have to sign the bill into law and he will never do that.

Between McTurtle and El Dumpo, the weed you enjoy will always be illegal and you will always be at risk of being arrested, going to jail and having a criminal record.

Congrats on being such a massive tool and hypocrite. :good4u:

The First Step Act has done more for blacks then Biden's war on dope laws has done harm

How did blacks become the focus of the conversation?

Oh wait, you're just side-stepping the central issue again, as usual.

Got it.

For many years, my father was the commander of his small town Veterans of Foreign Wars post.
After the high school band played rousing, patriotic tunes, my father gave mercifully short speeches.
It was pure Americana and fond memories.

What a lovely memory. My late husband and I belonged to the VFW post in the little rural town where we lived. I was in the "Ladies Auxiliary." So many wonderful memories, esp. the visits to the Veterans Home in STL. They hosted his wake/farewell party. Wonderful ppl.

Thick head.

His GOP cronies could vote with the Dems to legalize it, but they never will.

Trump would have to sign the bill into law and he will never do that.

Between McTurtle and El Dumpo, the weed you enjoy will always be illegal and you will always be at risk of being arrested, going to jail and having a criminal record.

Congrats on being such a massive tool and hypocrite. :good4u:

How did blacks become the focus of the conversation?

Oh wait, you're just side-stepping the central issue again, as usual.

Got it.

Trump would sign a legalize marijuana bill in a NY second.
Just have a Marijuana Company give him a piece of the profits.
Trump can be bought like a $5 whore on a Saturday night

it would be helpful to not add to any confusion by replying with useless generalized , unspecific info. TY
*confused dukkha*

Translation: Oops, I fucked up and responded to something that wasn't said so now I'll make some word salad with a nice light dressing of oil and crazy to deflect from my shame. :laugh:

You know that's right. He'd pay a bunch of somebodies to help bamboozle his base (again) into believing that weed is beautiful. Weed is the best. Jesus smoked weed. Let's all smoke weed for the country!

You know that's right. He'd pay a bunch of somebodies to help bamboozle his base (again) into believing that weed is beautiful. Weed is the best. Jesus smoked weed. Let's all smoke weed for the country!

I don't think he would.

I think Trump knows that there are some things that even he can't convince his idiot right-wing MAGA base to accept.

He knows his appeal is to far right ideologues who expect him to say NYET!!! to everything the "dang ol' lib'ruls" want him to say yes to, even though some of the younger ones smoke weed themselves.

A couple or more of them being members of this forum.

And if you missed it, FOX is showing Trump at Arlington over and over and over again, repeatingly using it as the background visuals as they talk about the significance of the day, the implied transition point couldn’t be any more obvious

And why was Trump saluting during th anthem? No other civilian personnel including Pence was, Trump doesn’t have a hat on, is not in uniform, and no one is saluting him, so why is he saluting? Another mugging the flag moment?

I bet you're divorced!

Back