Your Favorite Food

If you want to waste hours of your day roasting and grinding coffee, then have at it. I prefer convenience over the slight difference in taste. But I can also enjoy fresh roasted, fresh ground coffee in my Keurig. I have a dark roast that is roasted by a local company that is delicious. I buy small quantities and grind it myself. Combine that with good spring water, and the coffee is the best I have ever tasted.
Keurig is to coffee what mc Donald's is to food!!

If you want to waste hours of your day roasting and grinding coffee, then have at it. I prefer convenience over the slight difference in taste. But I can also enjoy fresh roasted, fresh ground coffee in my Keurig. I have a dark roast that is roasted by a local company that is delicious. I buy small quantities and grind it myself. Combine that with good spring water, and the coffee is the best I have ever tasted.
One of the rare occasions I agree with double ought 7. Man pay the extra coin for some 100% Kona, roast it till it becomes fragrant in a pan, put it in the coffee mill, give it a rough grind, pour the grinds into a French Press and cover with the appropriate amount of boiling water. Let sit for a few minutes then press and you will have a cup of joe that is god sent!

One of the rare occasions I agree with double ought 7. Man pay the extra coin for some 100% Kona, roast it till it becomes fragrant in a pan, put it in the coffee mill, give it a rough grind, pour the grinds into a French Press and cover with the appropriate amount of boiling water. Let sit for a few minutes then press and you will have a cup of joe that is god sent!
You should check your spelling and grammar.

The term of abuse you used was incorrectly spelled.

Naught, was the word you were looking for.

Ought was incorrect.

Glad to be of assistance, you can now hurl your obamacult insults more effectively, your glorious leader will be proud.

You should check your spelling and grammar.

The term of abuse you used was incorrectly spelled.

Naught, was the word you were looking for.

Ought was incorrect.

Glad to be of assistance, you can now hurl your obamacult insults more effectively, your glorious leader will be proud.
Don't make me sick my dog on you!

Lexi.jpg

Back