Your mom: an expert on dick size

DamnYankee

Loyal to the end
Your mom: an expert on dick size.

I borrowed this phrase from an angry poster who lost a debate with me but it reminded me of a funny story.

My old boss has a big family and the matriarch used to have a tradition at annual family reunions. She had a dust pan (used to collect floor sweepings) that she had marked lines at 1/2 inch intervals parallel with the leading edge. She's line up all the males in the family, take a dollar from each and have them "drop trou", place the pan across their upper thighs, supporting the penis with the pan, using it to measure length. The winner- the guy with the longest- got all the cash.

Just a guess- it ain't my family, just for shits and giggles.

My boss was a real hoot. Work hard, play hard. We'd take the train to a conference and he'd party with clients until 4 am, get up in time for the next day, and play poker all the way back on the train. Once in a while he'd lean his head back and take a 15 minute power nap, then be good to go for another four hours.

His brother was a great guy, owned a grading business, worked on his own equipment during the off season and worked the hell out of it during the summer. Never drank. Took me for a ride in his "grocery getter" ZR-1. He was killed when the load shifted on his tractor trailer, and a dozer crushed the cab. He left a sweet wife.

Their sister was a hoot too. She had a house by the river with a hot tub in the back yard, and two more in the garage. She went through husbands like guys do cars.

LOST.jpg

Not funny, and no other redeeming qualities. Added nothing to the discourse, educated no one on anything whatsoever, and slightly disturbing.

This thread failed, and the best part of it was Ib1 reiterating the fact that it has, indeed failed.
LOL if you have to rely on Ib1 for cheerleading it is not me who failed pal. :cof1:

Back