Your mom: an expert on dick size

She's seen them before. Probably changed your diaper.
Not in this kind of context. Group family sharing of whangs is not what we Westerners call a bag of fun, it might be okay for your West Virginia types... but not for any other normal person in society.

By all means, you have the freedom to share your whang with the whole family as you wish. I prefer to keep mine out of that.

Not in this kind of context. Group family sharing of whangs is not what we Westerners call a bag of fun, it might be okay for your West Virginia types... but not for any other normal person in society.

By all means, you have the freedom to share your whang with the whole family as you wish. I prefer to keep mine out of that.
Its not a group share- only the Matriarch measures the schlong. Nor is the family from West Virginia.

Its not a group share- only the Matriarch measures the schlong. Nor is the family from West Virginia.
I said "types". And as far as you described, it is a group share. It is silly to pretend that my Great Grandmother changed my diaper (didn't, she died when I was 16 but never had a shot at changing a diaper of mine, she lived in a nursing home all my life), and therefore deserves to see me in all my glory after pubescence. Do you show your mom your whang regularly? She did change your diapers you know.

I said "types". And as far as you described, it is a group share. It is silly to pretend that my Great Grandmother changed my diaper (didn't, she died when I was 16 but never had a shot at changing a diaper of mine, she lived in a nursing home all my life), and therefore deserves to see me in all my glory after pubescence. Do you show your mom your whang regularly? She did change your diapers you know.
You're creating a straw man argument here. This is not about showing your mom your dick regularly, but the matriarch of your family your schlong during an annual reunion for a simple 2 second measurement, in a contest.

So what exactly is a West Virginia "type" anyway? I'd like to explore this regional bigotry of yours.

You're creating a straw man argument here. This is not about showing your mom your dick regularly, but the matriarch of your family your schlong during an annual reunion for a simple 2 second measurement, in a contest.

So what exactly is a West Virginia "type" anyway? I'd like to explore this regional bigotry of yours.
LOL. It's sarcasm based on regional bigotry.

Do you know why West Virginia girls drop of of school in the 8th grade? Because they get jobs in Arkansas as HS Teachers.

Do you remotely expect us to take this thread seriously. Grandmaw's got her measuring pan out boys, line up and whip it out!

Get over yourself, sarcasm is sarcasm, and making fun of idiot families with dick measuring "traditions" is a grand old American Tradition as American as Pecan Pie.

Liar. You just don't want to admit that you know the Kennedys.

:D
LOL I went to a bar on Cape Cod one time with my brother-in-law who's as staunchly anti-Democrat as me and he was complaining that several of the patrons "looked like Kennedy kids". He was right- penny loafers, no socks, and sweater-over-the-shoulders.

FYI your region sux.

I honestly don't have any idea how that was supposed to be amusing or why it's important to me at all.

imagesairport-fail.jpg

Back