Your Munchie, feel good, or what ever food

Lord Yurt

Lord Yurt will suffice
One of my favorite dishes is shrimp in a great white sauce with linguini. I could almost eat shrimp everyday.

My favorite cuisine has to be Mexican. By that I mean most authentic Socal Mexican restaurants. Buddy from college who was an immigrant from some central American country (sorry forgot the name and not going to make it up and ruin his journey) took me to a taco truck. Yeah, I never ate taco bell again for about 10 years when I moved to whitesville Oregon.

My Munchie dish, mostly what ever is in front of me as most of my fav delivery restaurants are closed by the time I realize I have the munchies. I normally go with pizza, but tonight I made for you....

All beef Nathan Hotdog, with sautéed mushrooms in a rich velvety enchilada sauce.......

:rofl2:

Speaking of shrimp, I get gout from shrimp if I eat it too often.
But today, mom and I canceled our dinner date and since the
GF was going out to meet some friends for dinner, I made shrimp
and fries for a late lunch. I made a wicked cocktail sauce, put
ketchup & vinegar on the fries and had a bottle of Brisk tea.

Hamloaf is one of my favorites, though.

Please share the cocktail sauce if my security clearance allows. I'll make it this weekend for my mom
Or just me :)

I'm chilling with my mom this holiday weekend. The asshole is only coming down for less than an hour on Saturday. Ha ha, I'm going to be there. Try shit now jerkwad.

Anyway, trying to think of what to BBQ or whatever make for her as she has lost all interest. So:

She is mostly a vegetarian (Ancient Indian word which means can't hunt)
She eats fish, eggs, cheese, but no chicken, beef or pork.

I already have my Ribeyes from Costco, had to freeze them to avoid a shortage.

So I'm thinking shrimp... Any ideas? And she doesn't like spicy.

Long story short

Mom is going through a divorce, when he comes to the house is a bully. When I'm there he shuts the fuck up and leaves. He does not go there often enough to warrant a restraining order.

We should all be careful who we choose in life. Though it is impossible to tell how someone will be etc in 10 years

southwestern egg rolls
buffalo wings
chicken parm
meatball subs
chex mix
brie and crackers
redbull
all kinds of tacos
mac and cheese
jambalaya
oatmeal raisin cookies
chicken fingers (with honey mustard)
club sandwhich
five guys bacon cheeseburger with mustard, jalepenos, lettuce and grilled onion (which is better than in n out)

i could go on.

My go-to food when I'm feeling down is pizza. Pizza and MORE pizza. I'm still coming to terms with my dad's passing. I've been to an all you can eat pizza and salad joint three times since he passed away 3 and a half weeks ago. I normally go there once every couple months. But the food there is good and it helps soothe my soul.

My go-to food when I'm feeling down is pizza. Pizza and MORE pizza. I'm still coming to terms with my dad's passing. I've been to an all you can eat pizza and salad joint three times since he passed away 3 and a half weeks ago. I normally go there once every couple months. But the food there is good and it helps soothe my soul.

sorry bro.

whenever someone dies around me, I try not to do too much of any one thing, because I have found that it may become too associated with memories of bad times. For example when my grandmother died I was listening to offsprings smash the whole week, now that album will forever make me think of my dead grandma and the smell of those awful funeral flowers.

but if it works for you, that's great.

Please share the cocktail sauce if my security clearance allows. I'll make it this weekend for my mom
Or just me :)

I'm chilling with my mom this holiday weekend. The asshole is only coming down for less than an hour on Saturday. Ha ha, I'm going to be there. Try shit now jerkwad.

Anyway, trying to think of what to BBQ or whatever make for her as she has lost all interest. So:

She is mostly a vegetarian (Ancient Indian word which means can't hunt)
She eats fish, eggs, cheese, but no chicken, beef or pork.

I already have my Ribeyes from Costco, had to freeze them to avoid a shortage.

So I'm thinking shrimp... Any ideas? And she doesn't like spicy.

If she doesn't like spicy (and I don't), I just use a good horseradish, ketchup mixture, then add a half teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce and a half teaspoon of lemon juice.

If she doesn't like spicy (and I don't), I just use a good horseradish, ketchup mixture, then add a half teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce and a half teaspoon of lemon juice.

Excellent. I would eat that as well.

Thanks RB 60

Speaking of shrimp, I get gout from shrimp if I eat it too often.
But today, mom and I canceled our dinner date and since the
GF was going out to meet some friends for dinner, I made shrimp
and fries for a late lunch. I made a wicked cocktail sauce, put
ketchup & vinegar on the fries and had a bottle of Brisk tea.

Hamloaf is one of my favorites, though.
I haven't made a hamloaf in ages...we love them...time to get everything to put one together:)
...and then a huge batch of homemade onion rings....

I haven't made a hamloaf in ages...we love them...time to get everything to put one together:)
...and then a huge batch of homemade onion rings....

There's an older butcher who has a shop near where the GF works, she's been going there for years who makes the best hamloaf. Mix up and coat with a brown sugar glaze and top it with a few pineapple slices, bake. Delicious!

I actually have a Basil plant from Trader Joe's in the house!
They sell wonderful plants-$3.99 will give you a summer of basil if you put it outside;)....I love everything about Trader Joes;)
Try the pesto sometime-you won't be sorry! It's so easy.....;)

Sounds good. Thanks! I usually just use ketchup and horseradish but that sounds like it has extra ummph.

southwestern egg rolls
buffalo wings
chicken parm
meatball subs
chex mix
brie and crackers
redbull
all kinds of tacos
mac and cheese
jambalaya
oatmeal raisin cookies
chicken fingers (with honey mustard)
club sandwhich
five guys bacon cheeseburger with mustard, jalepenos, lettuce and grilled onion (which is better than in n out)

i could go on.

What kind of crackers? I know she loves brie cheese.

Back