Your Munchie, feel good, or what ever food

If she doesn't like spicy (and I don't), I just use a good horseradish, ketchup mixture, then add a half teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce and a half teaspoon of lemon juice.

Upon reflection, she likes lemon and maybe Worcestershire sauce. I'll try that. Thanks!

One of my favorite dishes is shrimp in a great white sauce with linguini. I could almost eat shrimp everyday.

My favorite cuisine has to be Mexican. By that I mean most authentic Socal Mexican restaurants. Buddy from college who was an immigrant from some central American country (sorry forgot the name and not going to make it up and ruin his journey) took me to a taco truck. Yeah, I never ate taco bell again for about 10 years when I moved to whitesville Oregon.

My Munchie dish, mostly what ever is in front of me as most of my fav delivery restaurants are closed by the time I realize I have the munchies. I normally go with pizza, but tonight I made for you....

All beef Nathan Hotdog, with sautéed mushrooms in a rich velvety enchilada sauce.......

:rofl2:

I love shrimp scampi. And live shrimp is great bait.

We bought a basil plant from TJ's ....planted it outside, and it's been producing all summer....You said you have some basil....
Make some pesto....a couple of handfuls of basil leaves, garlic, pine nuts, parmesan cheese, olive oil, salt/pepper...blend it....

We bought a basil plant from TJ's ....planted it outside, and it's been producing all summer....You said you have some basil....
Make some pesto....a couple of handfuls of basil leaves, garlic, pine nuts, parmesan cheese, olive oil, salt/pepper...blend it....

I don't know if I have that much time. Essentially, I'm visiting her and having a wee BBQ and going home. I'm sure I'll do the dishes....

I don't know if I have that much time. Essentially, I'm visiting her and having a wee BBQ and going home. I'm sure I'll do the dishes....
Oh, ok... I bet she would be impressed, though, if you made some sometime...it's so good....;)
Have a good visit...that's the most important thing;)

Oh, ok... I bet she would be impressed, though, if you made some sometime...it's so good....;)
Have a good visit...that's the most important thing;)

What is some sometime? And I usually have a good visit not that it is your business.

What is some sometime? And I usually have a good visit not that it is your business.
"Some sometime" = made some pesto sometime....
I hope you do have a nice visit with your mom-that is what's most important, isn't it? ...Not sure why saying that would "offend" you..;)

One of my favorite dishes is shrimp in a great white sauce with linguini. I could almost eat shrimp everyday.

My favorite cuisine has to be Mexican. By that I mean most authentic Socal Mexican restaurants. Buddy from college who was an immigrant from some central American country (sorry forgot the name and not going to make it up and ruin his journey) took me to a taco truck. Yeah, I never ate taco bell again for about 10 years when I moved to whitesville Oregon.

My Munchie dish, mostly what ever is in front of me as most of my fav delivery restaurants are closed by the time I realize I have the munchies. I normally go with pizza, but tonight I made for you....

All beef Nathan Hotdog, with sautéed mushrooms in a rich velvety enchilada sauce.......

:rofl2:

What? No ice cream?

Back