You're Getting McCain Dammit!

I remember that thread. Dix never was good at much, but creating threads with a lot of responses was the exception.
To tell the truth it was maineman that made most of the responses. Those two... well, I'd say were "made for each other" but that might give the wrong impression.

Im so sick of all the talking head "conservatives" telling us "we must love mccain". Fuck you guys and you're false dichotomies. I don't really care if dems win, we will need handouts when they outsource all the jobs.

I guess I've finally learned to love big brother.

Im so sick of all the talking head "conservatives" telling us "we must love mccain". Fuck you guys and you're false dichotomies. I don't really care if dems win, we will need handouts when they outsource all the jobs.

I guess I've finally learned to love big brother.

Fuck you more.

I don't think that's an option for most people having their careers destroyed by outsourcing and importation of slave goods.
You are such a negative Nelly. You asked, I provide the answer, then you whine.

Go and buy a few to help out those poor people.

I wasn't asking how to LIBERATE all slaves. I was asking how free workers compete with them and their bargain basement wage and compensation packet.
By turning them into free people. Duh. You are making this overly complicated. "I don't want to do that!" Of course you don't, actually solving the problem is never an option.

By turning them into free people. Duh. You are making this overly complicated. "I don't want to do that!" Of course you don't, actually solving the problem is never an option.

I just think freeing all chinese slaves is more difficult than controlling the impact of their slavery on our own country via protectionist measures.

I just think freeing all chinese slaves is more difficult than controlling the impact of their slavery on our own country via protectionist measures.
Yet there is only one humane action, and it isn't just being selfish. Just because something is difficult doesn't mean that it shouldn't be done.

Yet there is only one humane action, and it isn't just being selfish. Just because something is difficult doesn't mean that it shouldn't be done.

I would like to effect change in china, in some way. But in lieu of that, we should have a backup plan to protect our workers from the effects of allowing slaves into the globalized workforce. Im against massive infection and gangrene; both should be eliminated, but in lieu of that, the leg must go.

Back