You've got to laugh else you would cry

That's an interesting viewpoint, I very much doubt if that's the reason why Jews, Muslims and many Americans do it though.

True, but just giving you this one particular woman's point of view. My father also asked all of his daughter's to circumcise their sons. I respected my father's wishes and knew he had a good reason for asking!

True, but just giving you this one particular woman's point of view. My father also asked all of his daughter's to circumcise their sons. I respected my father's wishes and knew he had a good reason for asking!

Don't you feel bad denying all these men their sexual pleasure, by desensitising the penis glans?

I guess what you don't know about have, you don't miss. No, I have always felt it was the right decision on my part.

I guess what you don't know about have, you don't miss. No, I have always felt it was the right decision on my part.

Funny thing is though, when this done to little girls it is considered an outrage. I find it hard to see the difference at least in principle.

Little girls do not develop severe infections that are sometimes not treatable even though cleanliness has been practiced.

I see it being very different.

"male circumcision only affects the foreskin, while female circumcision affects the entire clitoris. The equivalent of female circumcision would be cutting off the entire penis head."

another big difference!

"male circumcision only affects the foreskin, while female circumcision affects the entire clitoris. The equivalent of female circumcision would be cutting off the entire penis head."

another big difference!

I cannot recall any friend of mine or indeed anyone voluntarily having a circumcision. You would think if there were so many health benefits then there'd be clinics all over the UK providing this service. I just think it is wrong to perform something on somebody who is too young to make an informed choice.

Back