BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
He thought about moving there many times, seems it was an ongoing desire:

i almost moved to seattle

then i moved to the central coast

i am most happy with my decision

He's very familiar with the area:

i seriously lol'd when i read this. when we considered moving to seattle, i realized that about that neighborhood and a few others. i nearly got a place on first hill, my other choices were kennydale, capitol hill, kirkland.

He loves the citiy:

what? why do you think that? it is a great city.

traitor.

SF does not compare to seattle. at all. SF is caaaarazy. seattle is livable.

He would post about the traffic and read the seattle times:

With toll, 520 traffic light — and faster than limit

Motorists are diverting to other roads, chiefly the toll-free Interstate 90 bridge. Regionally, commutes were 5 mph to 10 mph faster, because of the holidays, since tolls began on Dec. 29. Officials say this week will provide a more accurate picture — but on Friday the state Department of Transportation (DOT) hedged its bets by saying traffic might not settle until February, given the upcoming Martin Luther King Jr. holiday.

Monday morning, the prevailing speed on 520 was around 62 mph heading to the Eastside at 8:40 a.m., at the same time there were slowdowns on I-90 across Mercer Island. Earlier, a collision blocked some I-90 lanes entering Seattle.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2017193369_520speeding07m.html

the only toll i use is a private toll road. just curious how others view public toll roads.

seems like a form of tax.

He's very informed on the important counties of washington and can describe them:

you're talking about king county, which is perversely liberal. though i will note, their policies piss off many liberals. go figure.

Talking about seattle and legion in one post. Remind you of anyone?:

btw...this thread has zero to do with the second amendment.

the troll is an idiot, 99% wrong, and this thread is full of meadowmuffins.

watch:

cite in the second amendment where it gives the right to someone to pull off this rampage in seattle.

^ legion will ignore this ^

Yurt talked about washington and seattle quite a lot. Perhaps more than any other city.

:tardthoughts:

Yurt also had long running issues with Zappa, Darla and Legion.
Yurt isn't fooling anyone but himself.

So what? He is still a lot cleverer than any of you.

Sent from my LENOVO Lenovo K50-t5 Using Ez Forum for Android

Really Tom?
I know you don't like me and you especially don't like the truths that I point out, but do you honestly think that concrete thinker Yurt is cleverer than I am?
I think that is a stretch even for you but maybe you are that oblivious.

Really Tom?
I know you don't like me and you especially don't like the truths that I point out, but do you honestly think that concrete thinker Yurt is cleverer than I am?
I think that is a stretch even for you but maybe you are that oblivious.

It is not a question of liking you or not, it is a simple observation.

If Seahawk is really Yurt, and I think he is, I've gotta give him some credit. He definitely uses the same logic & arguments as Yurt - but his posting style overall is a bit different. And he really keeps that consistent.

I don't think I could change my name and alter my writing style that consistently to try to maintain the ruse.

It's enough to give me a hair of doubt. But I'm still pretty sure it's ol' Yurt.

i don't think his writing style is different at all. He uses a lot of the same type of phrases, has the same type of obsessive focus. He can't turn it off.

i don't think his writing style is different at all. He uses a lot of the same type of phrases, has the same type of obsessive focus. He can't turn it off.

Why the fuck does he do it? He is a clever man, apart from his propensity to go into super spazz mode over certain people.

attacking Zap seven times a day was a dead giveaway.....most folks need a month or two to hate Zap that much......

Why doesn't seahawk just admit he's Yurt? Did someone humiliate him off of here while I was gone, and so in order to come back he has to pretend not to be Yurt? Should we pretend we aren't sure he's Yurt, like is this a mental health emergency situation? Or should we confront him and insist he come clean so we aren't helping him in his delusions?

Back