Yurt talked about seattle a lot

Why doesn't seahawk just admit he's Yurt? Did someone humiliate him off of here while I was gone, and so in order to come back he has to pretend not to be Yurt? Should we pretend we aren't sure he's Yurt, like is this a mental health emergency situation? Or should we confront him and insist he come clean so we aren't helping him in his delusions?

why not just humiliate him as Seahawk......we have no problem humiliating liberal posters when they change their names........

Bump it bitch! Bump it for Darla

I gotta tell you guys, I used to bump it alright. One arm in the air like riding a fucking broncho...I once brought the entire Jukebox Cafe to a standstill. Fully clothed of course. True story. You guys have no idea. None of you would know whether to shit or wind your watches, trust me. This is about dancing of course, lol. I forgot what sick fucks some of you are to be honest.

Last edited:
Oh I forgot, does anyone know if we are supposed to pretend that seahawk isn't yurt, and why? Was yurt chased off here while I was gone, and had to come slinking back hiding? Or his this another one of his pointless cries for attention, done for no real reason?

Anyone?

Wow, there is some serious political shit going on here. I am from Seattle, not that it has anything to do with this, but I love the Seahawks, and sorta like Seahawk. If he is Yurt, then I am willing to camp in his tent, if he doesn't hog the covers.

Wow, there is some serious political shit going on here. I am from Seattle, not that it has anything to do with this, but I love the Seahawks, and sorta like Seahawk. If he is Yurt, then I am willing to camp in his tent, if he doesn't hog the covers.

I wish you both luck. Listen, you never know where or how something beautiful is going to start. Well, god bless. You know. The thing of it is I do hope you don't hear very well? And come to it, from what I've heard, see very well either. But this could be just the thing otherwise. Fingers crossed!

Bump it bitch! Bump it for Darla

I gotta tell you guys, I used to bump it alright. One arm in the air like riding a fucking broncho...I once brought the entire Jukebox Cafe to a standstill. Fully clothed of course. True story. You guys have no idea. None of you would know whether to shit or wind your watches, trust me. This is about dancing of course, lol. I forgot what sick fucks some of you are to be honest.

so Rune can't keep you from drinking too much?.....

Oh I forgot, does anyone know if we are supposed to pretend that seahawk isn't yurt, and why? Was yurt chased off here while I was gone, and had to come slinking back hiding? Or his this another one of his pointless cries for attention, done for no real reason?

Anyone?

I think you were the last one chased off.....

What a beautiful Broke Back Mountain couple you would make. Hope your Imam doesn't find out.

Back