Zelensky is no longer president of Ukraine.

You actually believe, since 1999 when he first took office, Putin has been "democratically" re-elected since then?
Somebody who believes that buying candidates is ' democratic ' is not in a position to discuss Russian democracy.

Four sitting US presidents have been murdered by their public. How many Russian presidents have been assassinated ?

If there were to be presidential elections in Ukraine today- would the pro-Russian Ukrainians be allowed to vote- you know- the ones in the Donbas that the Azovs shelled for eight years. ?

Somebody who believes that buying candidates is ' democratic ' is not in a position to discuss Russian democracy.

Four sitting US presidents have been murdered by their public. How many Russian presidents have been assassinated ?

Again, do you actually believe that Putin has democratically one all of his elections since 1999?

Are you simply ignorant or myopic ? I said-

'

Are you simply ignorant or myopic ? I said-

'

I will try again...

Do you truly believe that Putin has been democratically chosen by the people in every election since 1999?

The status of US democracy and elections has nothing to do with my question.

Fewer, since dictators have total control over the opposition and the news. Count the people Putin had killed all over the world. That is a substantial number. Many keep falling out of windows or walk into poisonous umbrella tips.

I will try again...

Do you truly believe that Putin has been democratically chosen by the people in every election since 1999?

The status of US democracy and elections has nothing to do with my question.
Nonsense. You are implying that Russian democracy is inferior to US democracy. I'm pointing out that the US public has shot four of its presidents.

Fewer, since dictators have total control over the opposition and the news. Count the people Putin had killed all over the world. That is a substantial number. Many keep falling out of windows or walk into poisonous umbrella tips.
MOSSAD kill far more - with US support.

Further, the devastation in Iraq, Syria, Libya , Afghanistan, Palestine, Yemen and other states was wreaked by men positioned by the US democratic system. The Russians haven't recently destroyed anybody. Which system is better for world peace ?

He'll be off to his Florida condo then- if Ukrainians don't hang him.

zelensky.jpg

Back