APP - Zimmy guilty!

Since there are those that want to use this to imply that this means that Zimmerman lied about what happened with T-Ray; then the same "logic" can be used to show that T-Ray is an assaultive thug, because Zimmerman was found NOT GUILTY. :)

More distracting nonsense from the peanut gallery.

NO, if Zimmerman is caught lying under oath, it absolutely cannot be used to show ANYTHING regarding Trayvon...this is just more nonsense from another Zimmerman groupie who won't face up to the truth.

The Zimmerman's lying under oath is simply more proof that the fantasy we heard from George regarding Trayvon being the aggressor is just another lie told by Zimmerman to save his ass.

You mean like when Bill Clinton got on national TV and lied that he never got his knob polished by Monica Lewinsky? Does not seem to have bothered him or liberals like yourself.

And Zimmerman's lying under oath doesn't bother you in the least...so WOW!

It turns out you're every bit the hypocrite you accuse me of being.

Listen to yourself.

You are saying it's alright to lie under oath.

If I am an innocent man and I am being railroaded, and it's either that or putting my freedom at risk, yes, it's ok to lie under oath, especially when you are only risking a year of probation.

More distracting nonsense from the peanut gallery.

NO, if Zimmerman is caught lying under oath, it absolutely cannot be used to show ANYTHING regarding Trayvon...this is just more nonsense from another Zimmerman groupie who won't face up to the truth.

The Zimmerman's lying under oath is simply more proof that the fantasy we heard from George regarding Trayvon being the aggressor is just another lie told by Zimmerman to save his ass.

why hasn't george zimmerman been charged with perjury? I don't think he lied under oath.

First the liberals were all excited, when Ms. Zimmerman was convicted of lying to the court; but now they want to believe her when she accuses George of using a gun, even when it's been shown that no gun was used.

Here's your bandwagon :bandwagon:.
Make sure you're careful, while climbing aboard, and don't fall under the wheels, like last time. :chesh:

Back