Zuchon, a very awesome puppy dog

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
My doggy Byelka was a Zuchon - and I loved that puppy dog!

Zuchon = a mix between a Shih tzu and Bichon frise.

I do not actually know. I adopted Byelka. And people I met couldn't keep their hands off that little puppy!

Since inquiring minds want to know, I googled it. Btw, what does "Byelka" translate to?

[h=3]What Price are Zuchon Puppies?[/h] Most of the time, Zuchon puppies are a very affordable breed of dog. You will usually be able to bring home one of these puppies for around $800. However, if the parenting breed was expensive, then expect to pay a bit extra.

A high-pedigree Shih Tzu or Bichon Frise can easily cost up to $2,000, and if the breeder used one of these dogs, then you may have to pay up to $1,300 for your Zuchon.

Since inquiring minds want to know, I googled it. Btw, what does "Byelka" translate to?

[h=3]What Price are Zuchon Puppies?[/h] Most of the time, Zuchon puppies are a very affordable breed of dog. You will usually be able to bring home one of these puppies for around $800. However, if the parenting breed was expensive, then expect to pay a bit extra.

A high-pedigree Shih Tzu or Bichon Frise can easily cost up to $2,000, and if the breeder used one of these dogs, then you may have to pay up to $1,300 for your Zuchon.

Holy smoke" that is a lot of money! I have never bought a dog, always adopted.

Byelka literally means squirrel, but informally it is a diminutive for "little white one". The original Byelka was a space dog from the early soviet space program!

Byelka literally means squirrel, but informally it is a diminutive for "little white one". The original Byelka was a space dog from the early soviet space program!

I hear ya, I never bought a cat from a breeder, got all but my current two from shelters.

I thought Byelka was diminutive for something because from the little Russian I know, "-ka" added to a word makes it diminutive.

I hear ya, I never bought a cat from a breeder, got all but my current two from shelters.

I thought Byelka was diminutive for something because from the little Russian I know, "-ka" added to a word makes it diminutive.

I am impressed with your knowlege of etymology and linguistics!

Well, not that much but I always loved learning languages. Unfortunately not enough to be multi-lingual, though. Do you speak Russian?

At a conversational level, but writing and reading is problematic. It was my first language growing up, but have become rusty as time passes. It is still the primary language of my older relatives, so I get to use it and practice it periodically

At a conversational level, but writing and reading is problematic. It was my first language growing up, but have become rusty as time passes. It is still the primary language of my older relatives, so I get to use it and practice it periodically

That's funny what you said about reading and writing. One of my good friends is Latina and she grew up speaking Spanish to her parents, but in school she couldn't get the hang of the writing and reading. It seemed she knew the language from speaking it, but not from learning conjugations, cases etc. like we non-Latinas would study in school.

That's funny what you said about reading and writing. One of my good friends is Latina and she grew up speaking Spanish to her parents, but in school she couldn't get the hang of the writing and reading. It seemed she knew the language from speaking it, but not from learning conjugations, cases etc. like we non-Latinas would study in school.

I have distict boyhood memories of my Papa and stepmother reading me Russian children's books and speaking to me in Russian. But I do not remember any systematic efforts to train me in writing or reading the language. I probably was a teenager before I really had a grasp on the written Cyrillic alphabet

My dogs just showed up like it was meant to be. First time was a puppy arriving at the humane society when we showed up. Second time I would have never got a dog but my brother had a stray run out while they were driving making them stop fast. They picked up this unidentified and hungry looking pup but couldn't keep it. My first dog was so much like me he was even put on Prozac like me.

My dogs just showed up like it was meant to be. First time was a puppy arriving at the humane society when we showed up. Second time I would have never got a dog but my brother had a stray run out while they were driving making them stop fast. They picked up this unidentified and hungry looking pup but couldn't keep it. My first dog was so much like me he was even put on Prozac like me.

God bless you for helping to take care of our furry friends

Call me a jerk but I’m not fond of toy dogs. My Terrier has way more personality.

Not a jerk at all, everyone has a right to choose the pet that is right for them. Byelka was my first small dog, and I decided I could not walk away from that abandoned pup

Back