1 Brutal Thing Needs To Happen To GOP

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Conservative attorney George Conway offered a damning assessment of the current GOP amid mounting legal woes for former President Donald Trump, saying the party is “gone,” “needs to basically be destroyed” and is actually “destroying itself.”

“I don’t think there’s any way that it can be repaired and I think Trump is going to take them down,” Conway, a longtime critic of the former president, said on the latest episode of The Bulwark’s “Beg to Differ” podcast.

Republicans had “addicted themselves” to Trump’s lies like crack, he argued.

“They live off of these lies, the conservative media profits off of these lies, the political consultants profit off of these lies,” he continued. “The congressmen basically make a living selling lies to the American people for contributions and funding, they’re lining their pockets or providing for their necessities of life through their PACs and whatever.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-conway-says-1-brutal-101104085.html

But... but... the Dem's are the problem, aren't they?

RINO!!

Last edited:
Conservative attorney George Conway offered a damning assessment of the current GOP amid mounting legal woes for former President Donald Trump, saying the party is “gone,” “needs to basically be destroyed” and is actually “destroying itself.”

“I don’t think there’s any way that it can be repaired and I think Trump is going to take them down,” Conway, a longtime critic of the former president, said on the latest episode of The Bulwark’s “Beg to Differ” podcast.

“They live off of these lies, the conservative media profits off of these lies, the political consultants profit off of these lies,” he continued. “The congressmen basically make a living selling lies to the American people for contributions and funding, they’re lining their pockets or providing for their necessities of life through their PACs and whatever.”

So does this dumbshit think conservatives are all of a sudden going to start voting democratic?

How can the GOP die when half the nation is conservative?

Maybe they will just stop voting because of Trump's legal woes?

He's an idiot.

I always laugh when someone says one of the parties are dying, it's utter bullshit.

So does this dumbshit think conservatives are all of a sudden going to start voting democratic?

He's an idiot.

I always laugh when someone says one of the parties are dying, it's utter bullshit.

True conservatives will not vote for trump, they will just sit home!

He's an idiot.

Your party is not conservative

It’s a trump cult

You stabbed the real Republican Party to death with racism

You handed it to Putin as a disinformation shit heap

Your party is not conservative

It’s a trump cult

You stabbed the real Republican Party to death with racism

You handed it to Putin as a disinformation shit heap

Then a new one will be formed.

The idiot writing this article thinks conservatives are going to disappear.

True conservatives will not vote for trump, they will just sit home!

Or vote Libertarian. :thup:

It's a civic duty to vote and I highly recommend every eligible American voter to vote in every election. It's not a requirement to vote for the two large parties, both of which have repeatedly proved they are better at serving themselves than We, the People.

libertarians.jpg

Then a new one will be formed.

The idiot writing this article thinks conservatives are going to disappear.

Yes a new right will form as it always has

A new right that shit cans your fucking worthless lies about everything that exists

We As nation will be fine

You shit bags won’t be fine

GOP will always be around. They are the oligarchy.

Or vote Libertarian. :thup:

It's a civic duty to vote and I highly recommend every eligible American voter to vote in every election. It's not a requirement to vote for the two large parties, both of which have repeatedly proved they are better at serving themselves than We, the People.

libertarians.jpg

It won’t be the libertarians

They think stupid things and don’t believe in math

That list of what libertarians claim the left believes is is fucking blatant lies

Libertarian ideas on economics is idiocy based on NOTHING REAL

It won’t be the libertarians

They think stupid things and don’t believe in math
No party is perfect. Example: I disagree with the LP's "noninterventionist" policy, but do agree that we should never act unilaterally as Bush the Lesser did in Iraq. The reaction to Russia's invasion of Ukraine is a good example of what I consider to be good international relations: work with other nations to support the rights of all nations.

If the Republican Party falls apart or splits, like the Whig Party they replaced, then, like the Whig Party, former Republicans will more likely join the LP over the DNC.

Yes a new right will form as it always has

A new right that shit cans your fucking worthless lies about everything that exists

We As nation will be fine

You shit bags won’t be fine

It will be the exact same thing just maybe with a different name lol.

Like I said, this author is an idiot.

It will be the exact same thing just maybe with a different name lol.

Like I said, this author is an idiot.

No you fucking idiot

It will not

Your trash heap insane lie march will not be a part of it

Otherwise the Republican party would not have to die

Stupid fucking Russian

Back