1 Brutal Thing Needs To Happen To GOP

No party is perfect. Example: I disagree with the LP's "noninterventionist" policy, but do agree that we should never act unilaterally as Bush the Lesser did in Iraq. The reaction to Russia's invasion of Ukraine is a good example of what I consider to be good international relations: work with other nations to support the rights of all nations.

If the Republican Party falls apart or splits, like the Whig Party they replaced, then, like the Whig Party, former Republicans will more likely join the LP over the DNC.

No dutch

It’s a sham party

It retains the Republican Party evil fucking stupidity about economics

It’s sucks the rich peoples dicks but pretends not to be racist assholes as a party

Every libertarian I have ever known personally is a closet racist who thinks the Republican economic plan is good

It’s a massive failure plan dutch

And you show a really naive side when you try to insist it has any merit

No dutch

It’s a sham party

It retains the Republican Party evil fucking stupidity about economics

It’s sucks the rich peoples dicks but pretends not to be racist assholes as a party

Every libertarian I have ever known personally is a closet racist who thinks the Republican economic plan is good

It’s a massive failure plan dutch

And you show a really naive side when you try to insist it has any merit
Disagreed, evince. I don't side with political parties that bully others into voting for them.

Or vote Libertarian. :thup:

It's a civic duty to vote and I highly recommend every eligible American voter to vote in every election. It's not a requirement to vote for the two large parties, both of which have repeatedly proved they are better at serving themselves than We, the People.

libertarians.jpg

You post garbage!

Disagreed, evince. I don't side with political parties that bully others into voting for them.

Your party can’t convince people that their idiot lies have value

It’s called Democracy not bullying

Stop being stupid and supporting stupid lies

1 Brutal Thing Needs To Happen To GOP

Yes, they need to lose yet another Federal election.

Perhaps they will choose another Leader and campaign on real issues instead of FOX NEWS Fake News and Conspiracy Theories next time!

Just a friendly tip REPUBLITARDS!

Then a new one will be formed.

The idiot writing this article thinks conservatives are going to disappear.

Republicanism HAS disappeared. It has no voice.

As was said, the cult of Trump has almost nothing to do with Republican ideals. It is laughable they call anyone RINO's when they are all RINO's. They use the name only.

The Republican party has been over taken by what lead republicans have said would destroy the party for decades now. Playing with the politics of hate, xenophobia, racism and religion.

They always knew there was a strong core of about 30% who would clamour for that Southern Strategy but they also knew it would be repellant to pretty much everybody else.

So now they are painted into a corner as Trumpism and hid cult cannot win elections. Thus why they are desperate to switch to fascism and break the current system. Fascism serves the agenda of hate better.

Republicanism HAS disappeared. It has no voice.

As was said, the cult of Trump has almost nothing to do with Republican ideals. It is laughable they call anyone RINO's when they are all RINO's. They use the name only.

The Republican party has been over taken by what lead republicans have said would destroy the party for decades now. Playing with the politics of hate, xenophobia, racism and religion.

They always knew there was a strong core of about 30% who would clamour for that Southern Strategy but they also knew it would be repellant to pretty much everybody else.

So now they are painted into a corner as Trumpism and hid cult cannot win elections. Thus why they are desperate to switch to fascism and break the current system. Fascism serves the agenda of hate better.

Oh please, you guys have been accusing of hate, xenophobia, racism and religion since forever.

It's how you keep your minorities in line.

With fear.

Why? It's from the LP. Fact. Aside from personal attacks, anything factual to add? Reasonable? Why should I vote for any political party that has to bully others into voting for them?

It’s lies dutch

Why would you embrace such lies?

Oh please, you guys have been accusing of hate, xenophobia, racism and religion since forever.

It's how you keep your minorities in line.

With fear.

Keep minorities in line?

Dear fucking idiot Russian

The Democratic Party power structure contains brilliant people of color

They have LEADERSHIP positions you stupid fucking racist

Like PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT

Keeping black people in line?

Yeah

Like the front of the line

You stupid racists can’t understand how fucking racist you are when you spill that racist spew

Fuck you very much

Your party can’t convince people that their idiot lies have value

It’s called Democracy not bullying

Stop being stupid and supporting stupid lies
You're missing the major point: Independents determine elections. Your bully tactics are a turnoff for Independents. Trumper tactics turn off Independents.

Independents denied Trump reelection in 2020 but they also elected Trump by default in 2016. Compare the Independent vote in each election. IMO, 2024 will be a repeat of 2016 with more Independant's refusing to vote for the bullies of both major parties. FWIW, if it's Biden and Trump, I suspect Biden by a narrow margin.

Independent/Third Party vote percentage in
2016: 5.7%
2020: 1.9%

Here's a political tip: If you want to win over independents, stop shitting on them. Persuade them why your party is better.

You're missing the major point: Independents determine elections. Your bully tactics are a turnoff for Independents. Trumper tactics turn off Independents.

Independents denied Trump reelection in 2020 but they also elected Trump by default in 2016. Compare the Independent vote in each election. IMO, 2024 will be a repeat of 2016 with more Independant's refusing to vote for the bullies of both major parties. FWIW, if it's Biden and Trump, I suspect Biden by a narrow margin.

Independent/Third Party vote percentage in
2016: 5.7%
2020: 1.9%

Here's a political tip: If you want to win over independents, stop shitting on them. Persuade them why your party is better.

Independents are not libertarians dutch

Your party is a lie filled clown show

It doesn't appeal to many people huh

Democrats saying they don't want to ban guns are lies. Why do you embrace such lies, evince?

Guns?

It’s the foreign disinformation fucks who have worked to flood this nation with weapons

And you fell for it

Not a point to your plus dutch

Back