1 Brutal Thing Needs To Happen To GOP

What does hate have to do with the Democratic shitholes? Unless it is the hate Democrats have for the citizens of this country?
32o5k8.jpg

What news is suppressed?

That the USA is worse than dead broke.

That the people were poisoned, apparently on-purpose.

That the spectral “Joe Biden” sold out our country.

That the war we started in Ukraine, on purpose, for no good reason, is about to be lost, and with it our standing around world.

That there actually is such a criminal organism as the Blob at large in our government, responsible for the astounding abnormality immersing us.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/dear-america-rest-whats-coming-when-normies-awake

Boy, you are one lazy bastard. Do yourself a favor before everyone sees you for what you are and stop.
Stop what, inmate? Telling the Truth? Showing you your own lies? Or, more correctly, letting you prove yourself to be a lying piece of shit?

5oz9lm.jpg

I am not lying. That is why you are trolling.
You said you didn't give a fuck what I think then you pestered me for my opinion. The fact you don't believe that is a lie is very interesting, inmate, and helps me understand why you were put away since last December.

7v7uc4.jpg

Every time they EARN POWER you say they didn’t earn it you transparent fucking racist scum

No I don't.

There are many successful blacks that have earned it on their own.

They did it through hard work and dedication like everyone else.

Many blacks are simply thrown into positions they are not qualified for to either meet a racial quota or for optics.

The fact that you won't admit this shows how you want to keep them down and on the plantation.

That is exactly what has been going on since the stolen election in 2020. Democrats and RINOs are responsible for that. No it is not democracy it is fascism and you support it.
^^^
Inmate proves that the Democrats and RINOs are smarter than dumbass Trumpers. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

No I don't.

There are many successful blacks that have earned it on their own.

They did it through hard work and dedication like everyone else.

Many blacks are simply thrown into positions they are not qualified for to either meet a racial quota or for optics.

The fact that you won't admit this shows how you want to keep them down and on the plantation.

Name some

Every Black American who has achieved is slandered by republicans unless of course they are in the pocket of the RNC

Back