1 Brutal Thing Needs To Happen To GOP

Conservative attorney George Conway offered a damning assessment of the current GOP amid mounting legal woes for former President Donald Trump, saying the party is “gone,” “needs to basically be destroyed” and is actually “destroying itself.”

“I don’t think there’s any way that it can be repaired and I think Trump is going to take them down,” Conway, a longtime critic of the former president, said on the latest episode of The Bulwark’s “Beg to Differ” podcast.

Republicans had “addicted themselves” to Trump’s lies like crack, he argued.

“They live off of these lies, the conservative media profits off of these lies, the political consultants profit off of these lies,” he continued. “The congressmen basically make a living selling lies to the American people for contributions and funding, they’re lining their pockets or providing for their necessities of life through their PACs and whatever.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-conway-says-1-brutal-101104085.html

Projection. Democrats are everything they claim Republicans are.

So does this dumbshit think conservatives are all of a sudden going to start voting democratic?

How can the GOP die when half the nation is conservative?

Maybe they will just stop voting because of Trump's legal woes?

He's an idiot.

I always laugh when someone says one of the parties are dying, it's utter bullshit.

Half the nation?

More like...35%.

So does this dumbshit think conservatives are all of a sudden going to start voting democratic?

How can the GOP die when half the nation is conservative?

Maybe they will just stop voting because of Trump's legal woes?

He's an idiot.

I always laugh when someone says one of the parties are dying, it's utter bullshit.
35%-40% of the nation is Republican. They can vote if they want, but the decimation will come via Independents (women especially) who reject what used to be the Republican party.

Half the nation?

More like...35%.
And 35% of that is MAGA. I believe Conway is saying that the other 65% of Republicans need to sit out the next election and work from the bottom up after trump loses by 10 million votes.

Do they have hustler in Siberia?

It's imported to calm Putin's trolls. No doubt Trump was smuggling more than classified documents to his master, Vlad.

Ever notice how many pro-Russian Trumpers are on JPP?

2e8s20.jpg

Back