100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.

I do not think the National Guard will stop them, because they will not fire on them.

Took out 4 kids at Kent state, no worries, and when the empire collapses into economic chaos, they along with our militarized police will be out there protecting the aristocracy from the rest of us, slaughter is no issue. We're doing it all over the world.

One, it is volsrock.

Two, it is judicialwatch.

Three, it is fake news.

volsrock unfortunately isn't smart enough to see fake news when he reads it. But then, you have to be a fucking moron to vote for a fucking moron.

a1368d25977dd31cfc622ddc9041c993--my-good-rednecks.jpg

Cite it. As Desh says, LINK. :D

If someone is unfamiliar with the high murder rate in Mexico (and Central American nations), drug cartels, and fights over drug territory which has been occurring for many years cannot be informed by a web link. It is like asking for a link to teach you to read.

If someone is unfamiliar with the high murder rate in Mexico (and Central American nations), drug cartels, and fights over drug territory which has been occurring for many years cannot be informed by a web link. It is like asking for a link to teach you to read.

You're disingenuous. I'm not saying Mexico doesn't have a high murder rate.

You made a claim to the effect that the Mexican government wants migrants to replace people killed in cartel turf wars, therefore the burden of proof rests with you. That's how it works.

All conditions the US had a hand in propagating.

You're disingenuous. I'm not saying Mexico doesn't have a high murder rate.

You made a claim to the effect that the Mexican government wants migrants to replace people killed in cartel turf wars, therefore the burden of proof rests with you. That's how it works.

No, I did not claim the Mexican government wants migrants to replace people killed in cartel turf wars.

I said "Mexico needs them. They have a very high turnover rate in the drug cartels."

There is nothing in that statement about the Mexican government wanting anything. Don't read stuff into posts that is not there.

No, I did not claim the Mexican government wants migrants to replace people killed in cartel turf wars.

I said "Mexico needs them. They have a very high turnover rate in the drug cartels."

There is nothing in that statement about the Mexican government wanting anything. Don't read stuff into posts that is not there.

I misinterpreted your statement, then, and I apologize.

Back