145 BILLION

I own one business and am working on starting up another one. I currently employ 4 full time employees and 2 interns plus my fulltime live on farm handyman and hhis wife works part time as my maid.
Taxes and stuff are just a part of doing business.

Darned whiney righties.

Try incorporating. When I did that I went through 3 accountans in 3 years. I got fined evey year by the IRS for their mistakes. The last one, a CPA, I paid $4000 in one year, and he used the work form to pay some tax. Although I paid the correct amount on time the IRS fined me over $2000.

I told the IRS to shove it, fired all my employees and my CPA, and now work as a sole proprietor.

Taxes are bad enough, but the complexity of the system is what really drives up costs.

Try incorporating. When I did that I went through 3 accountans in 3 years. I got fined evey year by the IRS for their mistakes. The last one, a CPA, I paid $4000 in one year, and he used the work form to pay some tax. Although I paid the correct amount on time the IRS fined me over $2000.

I told the IRS to shove it, fired all my employees and my CPA, and now work as a sole proprietor.

Taxes are bad enough, but the complexity of the system is what really drives up costs.

LLC baby.
Protect your butt.

Back