145 BILLION

I agree with what I said and that is the tax cuts bush provided were not funded by tax receipts and as a consequence the federal debt is sky high is which will and has had damaging affects on our economy.
It seems like you're talking in circles here.

The conservative position is that taxes should be lowered, and spending and regulations should decrease. Not all Republicans believe this, and except in rare cases, Democrats never do.

What I'm reading here is that people who call themselves Democrats don't like to be taxed, and blame Republicans for excess spending. Yet analyze each spending bill and you will see them supported near unanimously by Democrats and only marginally by Republicans. What y'all need to do is sit back and rethink your affiliation, then vote for the candidates who are the most fiscally conservative.

I'm sorry. I must have missed your post about republicans decreasing ANY kind of debt.

Please be so kind as to repost.

Thanks in advanced.

Uh oh. Looks like Tiana is well on her way to owning SF. We are seeing a skewering in the works here folks.

And SF does not react well when he’s skewered. Batton down the hatches, he’s going to blow!

LOL. Don't these alleged moderates/libertarians crack you up with that stuff?

"If you guys would just nominate Ron Paul on the democratic ticket, I'd vote democratic"

Yes, it’s one of my favorite things about them! Their assclownishness.

Yeah, if the Democrats ran a republican on the Democratic ticket. I'd vote for them, if they were fiscally conservative. Otherwise. Nah.

I stopped voting for the uber religious democrat we ran in the last Presidential election... ;)

No No hes all the republicans little nitwitt.

If a someone ran on the republican party ticket and promised to a uniter who would balance the budget and be the kind of republican that would have compassion for the poor and unfortunate, would invest in our schools and improve them I would not vote for him because I would think he/she was just another lying bastard/bitch just like Bush who said the same fricking thing.

Uh oh. Looks like Tiana is well on her way to owning SF. We are seeing a skewering in the works here folks.

And SF does not react well when he’s skewered. Batton down the hatches, he’s going to blow!

Uh-oh, I hope he doesn't put me on IA. You know how he gets when someone cyber skewers him.

In all seriousness though. I'm pretty much a moderate and could be swayed by either side. I mean if the republicans nominate a pro-choice, AA supporting, pro g @y marriage supporting, social service granting, peacenik who balances the budget and is fiscally responsible, I'd vote for a repubican.

Um, you two are just showing that you are party hacks, really. Are you saying that you wouldn't vote for someone that agrees with you if they were on a different party ticket? Somehow its funny to you but when you don't give a shit for either party, you kinda have to choose your candidate based on values, not party affiliation.

This is the only economic "plan" he knows. His tax cuts never took off as promised, and I'd wager that just as many of them ended up in Swiss or offshore accounts as were pumped back into the economy.

He's such a buffoon.

It all got sucked up in US debt instruments.

In all seriousness though. I'm pretty much a moderate and could be swayed by either side. I mean if the republicans nominate a pro-choice, AA supporting, pro g @y marriage supporting, social service granting, peacenik who balances the budget and is fiscally responsible, I'd vote for a repubican.

Its good that your being honest and not just being a hack then...

Um, you two are just showing that you are party hacks, really. Are you saying that you wouldn't vote for someone that agrees with you if they were on a different party ticket?...........

didn't you see my last post:

Um, you two are just showing that you are party hacks, really. Are you saying that you wouldn't vote for someone that agrees with you if they were on a different party ticket? Somehow its funny to you but when you don't give a shit for either party, you kinda have to choose your candidate based on values, not party affiliation.

No, that’s not what I’m saying.

Why do men have to be so dumb? I have to repeat everything I say to men twice. I mean, it’s like talking to fucking retards. When I’m out with my girlfriends, I only have to say things one time.

I really wish I could get into having sex with women. I really do.

I know I get called a man-hater here, for pointing out the obvious, but whatever.

It’s nothing personal Dave. But I’m tired of writing everything twice on this board, and I can’t help but notice I don’t have to type things twice for Tiana.

No, that’s not what I’m saying.

Why do men have to be so dumb? I have to repeat everything I say to men twice. I mean, it’s like talking to fucking retards. When I’m out with my girlfriends, I only have to say things one time.

I really wish I could get into having sex with women. I really do.

I know I get called a man-hater here, for pointing out the obvious, but whatever.

It’s nothing personal Dave. But I’m tired of writing everything twice on this board, and I can’t help but notice I don’t have to type things twice for Tiana.

No, I understood perfectly what you meant, that we are ass clowns because we would vote for someone who we agree with no matter his party affiliation. Then you went into this sexist rant. Great...

Darla said:
......It’s nothing personal Dave. But I’m tired of writing everything twice on this board, and I can’t help but notice I don’t have to type things twice for Tiana.

Thanks. But I think has to mainly do with the fact that I'm not a conservative and less so do with my gender.

It takes them a while to get things through their heads. Remember how we had been telling them since the 2000 election that Bush was stupid, inept and a piss poor leader. Fast forward 6 years and they collectively started to go, "....now wait a minute he ain't so bright......."

No, I understood perfectly what you meant, that we are ass clowns because we would vote for someone who we agree with no matter his party affiliation. Then you went into this sexist rant. Great...

No, that’s not what I said at all.
Just forget it. I’m not repeating myself anymore, I don’t care how people want to classify what I said.

Thanks. But I think has to mainly do with the fact that I'm not a conservative and less so do with my gender.

It takes them a while to get things through their heads. Remember how we had been telling them since the 2000 election that Bush was stupid, inept and a piss poor leader. Fast forward 6 years and they collectively started to go, "....now wait a minute he ain't so bright......."

I don’ t know. We’d need some female conservatives and then see if they can read to find out for sure. Either way, I’m not repeating myself anymore.

Back