15 Days: Kamala Harris has not held a press conference since emerging as presumptive Democratic nominee

She can't actually answer questions. She's just Brandon in a dress.
Now that is what I wanna hear.

Keep thinking that...if you actually consider it "thinking."

You guys do know how to lose an election. Gotta give you that.

Francis has a deluded world view. He will vote for a "candidate" that not even leftists wanted but his party has already told him who he will vote for.
Heels Up Harris has not received one primary vote.

Slow Joe has received 14.5 million primary votes.

Talk about a threat to Democracy.

Francis has a deluded world view. He will vote for a "candidate" that not even leftists wanted but his party has already told him who he will vote for.
You MAGA morons are the one in lock step with your Fuhrer. But I enjoy watching you project it over here. It is so ludicrous that it is us not you doing it...even many of you must laugh at the idea.

Heels Up Harris has not received one primary vote.

Slow Joe has received 14.5 million primary votes.

Talk about a threat to Democracy.
Watch how many General Election votes she gets.

That is the important thing.

Keep rooting for Trump...the Hitler wanna-be. And keep supposing that is protecting democracy.

Laughable louts.

Keep rooting for Trump...the Hitler wanna-be. And keep supposing that is protecting democracy.

Laughable louts.
Just wait and you will see she will do better this time he says definitely from his wheelchair as he shakes his cane in the air. :rofl2:

The best predictor of future success is past success. She ran for president once and failed miserably.

Just wait and you will see she will do better this time he says definitely from his wheelchair as he shakes his cane in the air. :rofl2:

The best predictor of future success is past success. She ran for president once and failed miserably.
Sorry EL...no wheelchair and no cane.

I still play golf...and do lots of walking on the course.

Are you in any junior leagues?

Laughable louts.
Frankie Frankie Frankie :palm: how many times do I have to tell you it all Depends on how many electoral votes she gets not how many General Election votes. I know you live in an Alzheimer's Ward so write that down before you forget it again in the next 5 minutes.

:facepalm:

Back