15 Days: Kamala Harris has not held a press conference since emerging as presumptive Democratic nominee

Frankie Frankie Frankie :palm: how many times do I have to tell you it all Depends on how many electoral votes she gets not how many General Election votes. I know you live in an Alzheimer's Ward so write that down before you forget it again in the next 5 minutes.

:facepalm:
N
Frankie Frankie Frankie :palm: how many times do I have to tell you it all Depends on how many electoral votes she gets not how many General Election votes. I know you live in an Alzheimer's Ward so write that down before you forget it again in the next 5 minutes.

:facepalm:
No, I do not live in an Alzheimer's Ward.

You had written:
Heels Up Harris has not received one primary vote.

Slow Joe has received 14.5 million primary votes.
I was replying to that.

I know it is the Electoral College that is important. Joe Biden won the Electoral College in a landslide in 2020...and Kamala Harris will win it by even more.

N

No, I do not live in an Alzheimer's Ward.

You had written:

I was replying to that.

I know it is the Electoral College that is important. Joe Biden won the Electoral College in a landslide in 2020...and Kamala Harris will win it by even more.
So why do you think total votes is important? The election does not DEPENDS on the total votes Frankie. Or have you forgotten that?

So why do you think total votes is important?

I think "total votes" is important because it shows the general popularity of the candidates. In nearly every election anywhere, the person receiving the highest total vote...WINS.

That does not happen in the presidential elections in America...and suspect that except for the fact that the Electoral College way of doing things impacts significantly in favor of American conservatives...American conservatives like you would be denouncing it as totally unfair every second of every minute of every day.

I suspect you and your fellow conservatives would be livid at it...and so would every other American conservative.

The election does not DEPENDS on the total votes Frankie. Or have you forgotten that?

I have not forgotten that, EL. Sorry you still seem to think I have.

Heels Up Harris hasn't held a news conference because real journalists from FOX and Newsmax would ask her some inconvenient questions.

15 Days: Kamala Harris has not held a press conference since emerging as presumptive Democratic nominee

Kamala is STILL hiding. She is too terrified to answer questions. How could she ever lead? She is the first candidate to not be tested in a primary or vetted by the press. And the sheepole of the Democrat are totally fine with it.
There's nothing in the Constitution about a candidate's requirement for a primary win. She's a native-born American and over the age of 35. So what's your beef?

interesting that you lied three times in this one sentence claiming Trump lied........where;s your fake fact checkers when we need them......

There is no way in hell, I will nor should anybody with working brain cells ever waste time with the likes of you on whether or not Donnny Dumb shit, lies or not. Not enough hours in the day....dueces!!​

Guno, you'd think these morons would know this by now....you can't just command a Press conferences just for the sake of holding one. You have to have significant substance of importance for all the nation, not just democrats.​

There is no way in hell, I will nor should anybody with working brain cells ever waste time with the likes of you on whether or not Donnny Dumb shit, lies or not. Not enough hours in the day....dueces!!​

but it doesn't bother you to lie about him.......you have plenty of time to do that.....

Press conferences are for THE PRESIDENT...not for someone running for PRESIDENT.​

press conferences are for anyone that holds one.......of course that doesn't guarantee the press will show up.......I'm pretty sure the press would show up for Kamela, aren't you?.....

Lie on him my ass...every single issue that Trump has, comes from Trump, out of his own fuckin mouth and if you losers want to ignore his bullshit, that's on you, but never ever think everybody is as stupid and gullible as you nuts.​

press conferences are for anyone that holds one.......of course that doesn't guarantee the press will show up.......I'm pretty sure the press would show up for Kamela, aren't you?.....

We're talking apple and oranges here...the topic said, she's yet to do a Press Conference with reporters, am I right? The woman is all over the country doing what it takes to garner favor and votes and the press follows...so what the hell are you nuts talking about? She can't however, summon the Press to Washington go to a podium and give a town hall with reporters. Its illegal you nuts​

Lie on him my ass...every single issue that Trump has, comes from Trump, out of his own fuckin mouth and if you losers want to ignore his bullshit, that's on you, but never ever think everybody is as stupid and gullible as you nuts.​

and yet, you tell more lies about him than truth......

..so what the hell are you nuts talking about? She can't however, summon the Press to Washington go to a podium and give a town hall with reporters. Its illegal you nuts
wtf......you think its illegal to hold a press conference?......the county sheriff in an small area in SC called a press conference this morning to talk about storm damage......the police call press conferences in Chicago almost every day to talk about the latest murders........she can call the press any time she wants and they will come running........did Vance break the law when he held a press conference today to talk about the fact Harris hasn't had a press conference?......

Kamala had the candidacy dropped on her. She had to hire campaign staff. She had to pick a VP. If you were paying attention you would know that process can be time-consuming. Now that the VP has been decided, she held a rally. She has given many interviews on TV. She will do a lot more.
She said she would be at the debate on the date agreed upon.

Heels Up Harris hasn't held a news conference because real journalists from FOX and Newsmax would ask her some inconvenient questions.
Fox is not a news station. They lost their certification because lying is part of how they do business. They also paid almost a billion to Dominion for the constant lies they told about them. They fired half their on-air staff for lying. Newsmax paid off Smartmatic for the same thing.
Can you understand that your news sources are not news sources? You are watching constant lies and then come here and tell us what you learned.
There is no way anyone would go to Fox.

Back