'158 or 159 Presidential Historians' Voted Trump Worst President in US History?

It appears that the far left loons are close to acquiescence.

There isn't much fight left in them following the Turnip's train wreck at the debate.

I hope they all get to Valhalla.

Last edited:
Using the upper case inappropriately indicates anger...or a lack of an education, Gecko...or both.
That's bullshit!

Using all caps is not inappropriate, nor does it mean the author is angry, or uneducated.

I read things everyday that are written in all caps.

Someday soon your epitaph will be written in all caps.

U.S. President Joe Biden cited this survey during the June 27, 2024, presidential debate, urging viewers to "look it up."​

U.S. President Joe Biden accurately claimed in the June 27, 2024, presidential debate with Donald Trump that "158 or 159 presidential historians" had voted Trump the worst president in U.S. history.

rating-true.png

The exact number of survey participants was 154, and the group included historians and other social science experts in presidential politics, but they did vote Trump the worst president in U.S. history. Biden was voted 14th greatest, between John Adams and Woodrow Wilson. Barack Obama was seventh and Ronald Reagan was 16th, while Abraham Lincoln snagged the top spot.

when history is recorded misrepresenting how evolving happens in plain sight for each reproduction occupying space each rotation they exist conceived to decomposed as currently here this rotation, I see that there is a need to never trust 158 historians again.

That's bullshit!

Using all caps is not inappropriate, nor does it mean the author is angry, or uneducated.

I read things everyday that are written in all caps.

Someday soon your epitaph will be written in all caps.
That was ugly, Gecko, take it back.

The upper case is used especially in order to emphasize something or show that you are angry: Using all caps is considered yelling online.

Yelling is a sign of losing one’s self control, Gecko.

"Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up" Barrack Obama
Obama never said that!

Some news source reported this, BUT SAID THEY GOT THE INFORMATION FROM AN ANONYMOUS SOURCE.

So, it was never substantiated, OBAMA has denied he ever said it, the news source refused to reveal their alleged anonymous source, and so, it was considered FAKE NEWS!

So shove your FAKE NEWS right back up your ass where you pulled it out of!

NEXT IDIOT PLEASE!

That was ugly, Gecko, take it back.

The upper case is used especially in order to emphasize something or show that you are angry: Using all caps is considered yelling online.

Yelling is a sign of losing one’s self control, Gecko.
Considered by you!

But not everyone is retarded like you!

I am not yelling at all, because I am not speaking- I AM WRITING FOOL!

And typing things out in all caps is no more louder than typing in lower case!

Considered by you!

But not everyone is retarded like you!

I am not yelling at all, because I am not speaking- I AM WRITING FOOL!

And typing things out in all caps is no more louder than typing in lower case!
Focus, Gecko.

Using all caps is considered yelling online.

Anger, Gecko, out of control.

One debate has changed Everything...
What exactly did it change!

Trump didn't win any new voters!

Trump did more damage to his campaign in that debate than Biden did!

Biden has a couple of bad moments and a couple of Brain FARTS.

Trump BRAIN FARTED THE ENTIRE 90 MINUTES!

Back