'158 or 159 Presidential Historians' Voted Trump Worst President in US History?

My priorities are (1) my family…(2) my family …(3) my family and my country.

My esposa usually sleeps late so I do forums til she wakes up.

Golf in the afternoons and time with my grandchildren.

She is awake now so mas trade (later).
My to grand kids 4 and 7 just got finished with and epic Nerf Gun war. They gang up against me. They give as good as they take.

My priorities are (1) my family…(2) my family …(3) my family and my country.
My esposa usually sleeps late so I do forums til she wakes up.
Golf in the afternoons and time with my grandchildren.
She is awake now so mas trade (later).
Yep.

At the moment, the wife's coming back from church, one grandkid is in the pool, another is bringing pizza over and his sister will join the one that's already here in the pool. I'm going to offer 'Pizza boy' $50 to put a brush guard on my truck--the heat here has gotten a bit brutal for me to do it this time of year. Besides, he likes working on cars and his new job hired him in part because he had gotten experience with doing electrical work from me.

Yep after November we can share a root beer! I''ll buy because you will need a pick me up.
I'll share a root beer with anyone who accepts the results of the election, no matter who wins.

I'm not sure I would want to share a root beer with anyone who refuses to accept the results of the election, unless their candidate wins!

I do not have much interest in sharing anything with a sore-loser- ACCEPT, THE CRYING TOWELS THAT ARE IN THE BATHROOM- HELP YOURSELF!

Back