240 asylum seekers who overtook a school play area with tents and foreign flags

If they are “asylum seekers” as you stated they are not law breakers according to immigration law

Amazing how little the cult actually knows about immigration law and why reforming it is the only solution to the border

sorry......the only thing that keeps them from being illegals is an executive order issued by the guy pretending to be president in the Oval Office........not like a real president who was elected in a constitutionally correct election.....

Nope

never said they were there more than a day

and it is against the law to camp there

You said, lying cockbite, that they took over a school play yard and were living on it. Neither is true.

Fuck, you idiots buy the bullshit, het busted for it snd STILL double down on stupid. Just like your cult leader.

so what.....the folks that were in the Capital on 1/6 were there for less than 3 hours and you shot one them in the head.......

Yeah, she’s dead for allowing herself to be radicalized and participating is an assault of our Capitol. It’s gonna be hard for her to recover from that, huh?

Yeah, she’s dead for allowing herself to be radicalized and participating is an assault of our Capitol. It’s gonna be hard for her to recover from that, huh?

she is dead because some fucked in the head lib'rul shouldn't have murdered her......nothing will ever change that fact.......

And George Floyd is dead....because he allowed himself to do illegal drugs, pass counterfeit money, refuse orders and fight with police

Republicans shouldn't have refused to address the undocumented immigrant problem in Congress.

Why are the people most directly responsible for not addressing the problem doing the most complaining?

From now on, any time an undocumented immigrant does something bad,
it's clearly with the Republican Party's stamp of approval.

They lifted that monkey right off our backs and placed it squarely on their own.

Good job, pachys.

Republicans shouldn't have refused to address the undocumented immigrant problem in Congress.

Why are the people most directly responsible for not addressing the problem doing the most complaining?

They lifted that monkey right off our backs and placed it squarely on their own.

Good job, pachys.

Joe is responsible...eta...and Kamala... Look at the time line...

Good job, pachys.

Let's hope the (D)s continue to hammer on this as November draws ever closer. The (R)s already cut their own throats on the abortion issue. This one might be the nails in their collective coffins.

Badmouthing the geriatric Scranton Mick is one thing,
but I can't imagine what you could have against my sweet little Kamala.
Isn't she adorable?:loveu:

She didn't do her job... she never does her job..
Mostly because she isn't qualified.... No one thinks that crazy cackling is adorable...

Democrats are counting on abortion, weed, And thirty five dollar insulin and inhalers... That's all they got and that's not going to cut it... There are ways to get around that crowd...

Democrats are counting on abortion, weed, And thirty five dollar insulin and inhalers... That's all they got and that's not going to cut it... There are ways to get around that crowd...

Repeating this ad nauseum doesn't make it come true, my dear twatmuffin. Especially not when Republicans are counting on grievance, rage, fear, and an angry old orange failed TV game show host with 91 felony indictments to "save" us all. :rofl2:

Your bestie makes a pretty strong point from my perspective, TOP.

You speak of ways to "get around that crowd," but her points seem to cut off the ring.

Am I missing something?

Your bestie makes a pretty strong point from my perspective, TOP.

You speak of ways to "get around that crowd," but her points seem to cut off the ring.

Am I missing something?

Not a clue what you're referring to... There are ways to get around that crowd when
Their priorities are getting high and terminating Unwanted children While the
Country falls apart...
There's are always better alternatives.. The plans are cooking right now.... This actually is gonna be pretty easy...

Back