240 asylum seekers who overtook a school play area with tents and foreign flags

Not a clue what you're referring to... There are ways to get around that crowd when
Their priorities are getting high and terminating Unwanted children While the
Country falls apart...
There's are always better alternatives.. The plans are cooking right now.... This actually is gonna be pretty easy...

How does the nation survive when our values are so incompatible, TOP?

Your views are actually the minority--you need to spend more time in big cities to realize it, I suppose--
but you always have a chance at an electoral majority.

Just another reason why I'm not a big fan of our constitution, of course.

How does the nation survive when our values are so incompatible, TOP?

Your views are actually the minority--you need to spend more time in big cities to realize it, I suppose--
but you always have a chance at an electoral majority.

Just another reason why I'm not a big fan of our constitution, of course.

That's why we have to work on changing the priorities... That's really screwing things up... Isn't Columbus a big city? I think I've mentioned many times before that. I'm in the minority... Especially in the teacher's lounge...lol... There are ways to get around the majority.... When it's in the best interests of everyone...

she is dead because some fucked in the head lib'rul shouldn't have murdered her......nothing will ever change that fact.......

It was an incompetent, affirmative action, hire of a unqualified police officer that killed her. He got off being charged because he was Black, and it wasn't the first time he'd seriously fucked up on the job and walked away with no disciplinary action either.

That's why we have to work on changing the priorities... That's really screwing things up... Isn't Columbus a big city? I think I've mentioned many times before that. I'm in the minority... Especially in the teacher's lounge...lol... There are ways to get around the majority.... When it's in the best interests of everyone...

Especially in the teacher's lounge
:laugh:

That's why we have to work on changing the priorities...

Half of us must suddenly come up with an epiphany
which enlightens us to the fact
that everything we've considered important for our whole lives
isn't important at all,

and that people who've been an impediment to our happiness
for our entire existence
are really the people who know what's best for us.

People call me unrealistic for being a partitionist,
but are we really going to go with the above as a more realistic possibility?

I'm not changing, TOP.
Are you?
I won't put words in your mouth, of course,
but until I hear otherwise,
I'm certainly guessing no.

Half of us must suddenly come up with an epiphany
which enlightens us to the fact
that everything we've considered important for our whole lives
isn't important at all,

and that people who've been an impediment to our happiness
for our entire existence
are really the people who know what's best for us.

People call me unrealistic for being a partitionist,
but are we really going to go with the above as a more realistic possibility?

I'm not changing, TOP.
Are you?
I won't put words in your mouth, of course,
but until I hear otherwise,
I'm certainly guessing no.
We live such different life styles, and have such different goals and beliefs...and as I've said before, it's good there's both of us...we each have our calling... I certainly don't believe the people who've been an occasional impediment to my happiness know what's best...I do what's best for the individual at that particular moment...
And no...I'm not changing...there's no need...What I've always considered important in life is still very important.. I have to be realistic...I work with people...and dogs, of course...and I don't play...;)

she is dead because some fucked in the head lib'rul shouldn't have murdered her......nothing will ever change that fact.......

After becoming radicalized, she decided to travel from CA to
DC and willingly participated in an insurrection that got her killed. Bummer for her.

Bet she won’t do that again.

Democrats are counting on abortion, weed, And thirty five dollar insulin and inhalers... That's all they got and that's not going to cut it... There are ways to get around that crowd...

Let’s see. I’m a Democrat and those are all non-issues for me. Not even on the radar.

That makes you a liar. I’m shocked, I say!

What are you counting on then? This should be interesting...;)

I don’t COUNT ON a single fucking thing. Regardless of who is inaugurated next January, it will have little effect on me personally. Barring a health catastrophe or something similar, I’m pretty set for the rest of my life. The exception would be how the stock market performs, where our 401(k) resides. Even then, I can get by just fine if I never touch those funds.

That’s different from my outlook for the country. Trump was a disaster the first time and another term will be nothing but revenge, retribution and chaos. He tried, and still is, to dismantle and destroy the institutions that are the bedrock of this country. He’ll give it even greater effort next time.

I don’t COUNT ON a single fucking thing. Regardless of who is inaugurated next January, it will have little effect on me personally. Barring a health catastrophe or something similar, I’m pretty set for the rest of my life. The exception would be how the stock market performs, where our 401(k) resides. Even then, I can get by just fine if I never touch those funds.

That’s different from my outlook for the country. Trump was a disaster the first time and another term will be nothing but revenge, retribution and chaos. He tried, and still is, to dismantle and destroy the institutions that are the bedrock of this country. He’ll give it even greater effort next time.

Ok... That's good because there's nothing else to count on...

Ok... That's good because there's nothing else to count on...

Oh, there are certain things you can count on with Trump. I already mentioned them

Revenge
Retribution
Chaos
Destruction of our institutions

In case he’s elected, write those down for future reference.

Oh, there are certain things you can count on with Trump. I already mentioned them

Revenge
Retribution
Chaos
Destruction of our institutions

In case he’s elected, write those down for future reference.

No reason to reelect Joe, But many reasons not to and that's what we're talking about here...
FB_IMG_1712403236907.jpg

Back