240 lb Woman Worries About Going Hungry

"Originally Posted by Darla
Great post Desh, and that is a good point (among many). No matter how much you weight, if you have no food, you get hungry. "

I think the reason you see a lot of heavy people that are hungry is because of WHAT they eat. When you eat crappy food that does not provide the nutrition your body needs, your body demands to be fed.

Kind of like someone drinking a coke to satisfy their thirst. The coke adds to dehydration and makes you thirsty again. So your body demands more liquid. The same holds true for food. If you body is demanding protein and you eat a couple of donuts to satisfy the hunger... you will simply be hungry again... and thus eat again....

Oatmeal with Raisins was always my favorite breakfast that my grandmother made. She never made instant, my parents did though. Not quite the same, but thanks Darla for comparing Oatmeal to Vomit now, you just mind fucked me into not craving it... lol.

Oatmeal with Raisins was always my favorite breakfast that my grandmother made. She never made instant, my parents did though. Not quite the same, but thanks Darla for comparing Oatmeal to Vomit now, you just mind fucked me into not craving it... lol.

Sorry. You're right, I shouldn't have said that.
It was really gross.

Back