3 area's Obama should hit first ...

i really want to thank the men here who don't post their sexual experiences or sexual fantasies they wish they had experienced.

i am starting to feel like i am going to throw up.

It's okay, hon, boys will be boys...

What is the old rule, when a guys gives you the number of woman he has been with, subtract by three, when a girl tells you the number, multiply by three...no offense Beefy, for some reason, I believe you.

It is like a smut novel. Definitely not Lawrence! Sorry, I know it is crude, but Beefy makes me laugh. I am just a pervert deep down in that part of me that I have buried deep down and don't let come out very often :p

beefy posting the gruesome details of some threesome that he had in another thread, and that disgusting dixie talking about paris hilton doing something to his testicles in this thread! gross!

I didn't see Dixie's post, he isn't as funny as Beefy!

I support any war where the US is involved, killing bad guys and liberating peaceful people. I also think that Iraq should pay its own money to upgrade its infrastructure beyond what it was before we invaded.

Which time? 1991 or 2003? And not to mention all the bombing we have done to their infrastructure in between.

It is sad, because we are now responsible for two infrastructures.

It's okay, hon, boys will be boys...

What is the old rule, when a guys gives you the number of woman he has been with, subtract by three, when a girl tells you the number, multiply by three...no offense Beefy, for some reason, I believe you.

It is like a smut novel. Definitely not Lawrence! Sorry, I know it is crude, but Beefy makes me laugh. I am just a pervert deep down in that part of me that I have buried deep down and don't let come out very often :p

LOL

I'm just so upset that I got a visual of Dixie's privates and a feather. It was just so horrible.

Which time? 1991 or 2003? And not to mention all the bombing we have done to their infrastructure in between.

It is sad, because we are now responsible for two infrastructures.
Either one. We have records of what we broke and should fix only that. Whatever Saddam screwed up the Iraqis should pay for themselves.

klaatu... if that's REALLY who you are... When you start posting links to your own threads as 'sources' to back up your arguments, you've officially gone over the edge. You are right there with Keith Olberman and Desh man! It doesn't get much worse!

Obama (and you) are going to spend our nation into bankruptcy! We can't afford what we are doing now, much less all of these massive and costly new ideas! This is why Obama will be a lousy president. He would make a wonderful philosophy teacher, just sitting around all day, intellectually pontificating and coming up with imaginative ideas and bold dreams for how to 'fix' America, but in real world practicality, these things take money to do, and we don't have any! Now, maybeee... IF we reduced capital gains taxes so we could generate more revenues... IF we offered foreign corporations tax incentives to lure them to the good ol' USA with their business.... and IF we could curb the 'entitlement mentality' a bit... Maybe we could afford to rebuild our infrastructure in a decade or so... but we don't appear to be on the path to do that anytime soon, and we don't have the money to do such a thing now. You and Obama can 'unveil' and 'propose' all you like, we still don't have the money to do it, and the only way to get the money is to borrow it from China.

Dixie...I posted to my own link because it had a link to a website that would give you all the information(stats) you need to see how antiquated our Infrastructure has become.
Interesting... you really do not understand the need for an upgraded-updated infrastructure. You cant seem to comprehend how and why a complete overhaul of our Nations Infrastructure will help in the short term by putting people to work (especially Vets coming home from from rebuilding Iraqs Infrastructure) and generating business for many small businesses through-out the Nation.
You dont seem to have the foresight that will allow you to envision an America with a hustling bustling brand new Infrastructure that will drive new businesses into the Country... Allow for new technologies in transportation, and renewable energies to flourish by becoming accessible thereby freeing us from the grips of the Oil Cartel. .. thus strengthening our Nations Security.
Its not pork barrel.. its a must.

Dixie...I posted to my own link because it had a link to a website that would give you all the information(stats) you need to see how antiquated our Infrastructure has become.
Interesting... you really do not understand the need for an upgraded-updated infrastructure. You cant seem to comprehend how and why a complete overhaul of our Nations Infrastructure will help in the short term by putting people to work (especially Vets coming home from from rebuilding Iraqs Infrastructure) and generating business for many small businesses through-out the Nation.
You dont seem to have the foresight that will allow you to envision an America with a hustling bustling brand new Infrastructure that will drive new businesses into the Country... Allow for new technologies in transportation, and renewable energies to flourish by becoming accessible thereby freeing us from the grips of the Oil Cartel. .. thus strengthening our Nations Security.
Its not pork barrel.. its a must.

klaatu, what I see is a nation that is $10,000,000,000,000.00 in the hole... in the RED... and this number is currently growing at over $500,000,000,000.00 per year, without a massive health care reform, without all of the new entitlements Obama has promised, without fixing Social Security, or addressing alternative energy, without building a fence along the border or a single new oil refinery, and barring no new 'disasters' we may not yet know about.

With a Liberal Democrat Congress, I don't see us 'reducing' the deficit spending any at all, it will probably balloon to over a trillion dollars per year within Obama's first term, maybe two trillion... who knows? Suffice it to say, nothing is going to get cut, and plenty is going to be 'bailed out' under an Obama Administration with a Liberal Democrat Congress.... Meanwhile, you are completely wasting time fantasizing and dreaming about some complete overhaul and rebuild of our power grids and roads, which would cost tens of trillions more that we simply do not have! WHERE ARE WE GETTING THE MONEY FOR THIS?????

i really want to thank the men here who don't post their sexual experiences or sexual fantasies they wish they had experienced.

i am starting to feel like i am going to throw up.

Oh Gawd. Don't be such a prude. What, are you from the Vatican or some shit?

:clink:

klaatu, what I see is a nation that is $10,000,000,000,000.00 in the hole... in the RED... and this number is currently growing at over $500,000,000,000.00 per year, without a massive health care reform, without all of the new entitlements Obama has promised, without fixing Social Security, or addressing alternative energy, without building a fence along the border or a single new oil refinery, and barring no new 'disasters' we may not yet know about.

With a Liberal Democrat Congress, I don't see us 'reducing' the deficit spending any at all, it will probably balloon to over a trillion dollars per year within Obama's first term, maybe two trillion... who knows? Suffice it to say, nothing is going to get cut, and plenty is going to be 'bailed out' under an Obama Administration with a Liberal Democrat Congress.... Meanwhile, you are completely wasting time fantasizing and dreaming about some complete overhaul and rebuild of our power grids and roads, which would cost tens of trillions more that we simply do not have! WHERE ARE WE GETTING THE MONEY FOR THIS?????

I guess you can ask the same question of our National Defense..... where are we getting the money to send billions of dollars every month over sea's to fight a War on Terror?
We do. Because ..according to Neo-Conology its a must. Well... our Nations Infrastructure is just as important to our National Security as our Military...
By the way ... Alternative Energy, Refineries and Nuke Plants would fall under the New Infrastructure Plan..in that they add to the generation of power.

Look it.. there is no question that we are in trouble ... sitting back and doing nothing at all and just being reactionary is not going to fix our financial problems. So... we have to renew and improve our National Product. We do that by reinvesting in ourselves.
Rebuliding our Nation should not be viewed as a silly fantsay... just the opposite... it is an exciting venture.

Oh Gawd. Don't be such a prude. What, are you from the Vatican or some shit?

:clink:

why do people keep calling me a prude because I don't want to parade around in front of men in a wet towel, and discuss the details of the blow job you got last night, and the details of dixe's sexual fantasies about his balls, paris hilton, and a feather?

where you come from that might be being a prude, for me, it's just comfortable.

why do people keep calling me a prude because I don't want to parade around in front of men in a wet towel, and discuss the details of the blow job you got last night, and the details of dixe's sexual fantasies about his balls, paris hilton, and a feather?

where you come from that might be being a prude, for me, it's just comfortable.

Well damn, here I was all worked up about seeing you in a wet towel.

Thanks for the disappointment, Darla. :corn:

Back