40 pt. lead for Clinton in W. Virginia

Obama just picked up a union endorsement today -- so much for the working people being for Hillary. WV is pretty small, and isolated. I guess it depends a lot on who participated in the poll, though.

Did you notice that the following item on that ticker said that Edwards seems to have declared for Obama! It looked as if he was going to go with the candidate he expected to be the winner and he's said it's going to be Obama.

Dumb coalminers who have nothing and never will, and who have been brought up to hate black people as if that’s who was keeping them down, and this way at least they’re superior to somebody. I’d shoot myself at the border before I would set foot into that state. If there is a bigger shithole than Mississippi, W Virginia is it. And I think it is a bigger shithole actually. There are a few things worth seeing in Mississippi.

West Virginia is not going to vote for a black man.

And we don’t need them to.

Obama just picked up a union endorsement today -- so much for the working people being for Hillary. WV is pretty small, and isolated. I guess it depends a lot on who participated in the poll, though.

Did you notice that the following item on that ticker said that Edwards seems to have declared for Obama! It looked as if he was going to go with the candidate he expected to be the winner and he's said it's going to be Obama.

This is a really crappy picture of my little girl. Its the only one I have on the computor so I used it. She just had a summer shave and her beautiful hair is gone. She looks like she wasnt sure what was going to happen when someone took this picture. She is usually the picture of confidence.

No I didn't see that yet, But, huffpo was reporting that Rahm Emanual began calling Obama the presumptive nominee this morning, and the NY Times says he has picked up a couple more superdelegates and is now only one down from Hillary.

Dumb coalminers who have nothing and never will, and who have been brought up to hate black people as if that’s who was keeping them down, and this way at least they’re superior to somebody. I’d shoot myself at the border before I would set foot into that state. If there is a bigger shithole than Mississippi, W Virginia is it. And I think it is a bigger shithole actually. There are a few things worth seeing in Mississippi.

West Virginia is not going to vote for a black man.

And we don’t need them to.

Yikes - sounds bad. I was just surprised by the margin in that poll, especially since Hillary has no chance at this point.

The old, short guy can have that state...

yeah..that must be it.:rolleyes:

Two-time Bush voter, who's been wrong about everything for the last seven years chimes in from the peanut gallery. You really don't add anything here, do you? I'm going to have to cut you loose babe, and put you on IA. See ya!

Yikes - sounds bad. I was just surprised by the margin in that poll, especially since Hillary has no chance at this point.

The old, short guy can have that state...

When I lived in DC, West Virginia was the target of many jokes in the genre that suggests the region is inbred, backward, dumb as rocks, etc., etc. It is extremely poor; remember that's where the big coal mining collapse occurred last fall.

Nothing some better education cant fix. I think we should offer scholorships to their kids so the state can climb out of their poverty.

Two-time Bush voter, who's been wrong about everything for the last seven years chimes in from the peanut gallery. You really don't add anything here, do you? I'm going to have to cut you loose babe, and put you on IA. See ya!

You don't know who I voted for..and your problem is you believe what you add here is the gospel from the intelligent one..

and put me ignore..........OH NO..:eek:

perhaps white people are not going to vote for a man who went to an anti-American racist church for 20 years, where statements like Italians stared down their garlic noses at Jesus while giving him a lynching, Italian style. Or the Jews are 'bloodsuckers', or the Farrakhan love fest. Obama lost the white vote 60/40 in NC a state he won, in a Democratic primary. You guys sure know how to pick em.

"You guys sure know how to pick em."

Yeah; we should really go with the ignorant fucks who drank their way through 20 years of business failure, and whose only legacy will be a disaster of a war that made everyone hate us....

I'm sick to death of hearing that if someone doesn't support Obama, that must mean they are racist, uneducated, backwoods rednecks..

Democrat snobs..

God, what do you people all think anyone not a radical liberal is a poor uneducated backwoods redneck, humm...

statemapredblue.png

Damn, according to the 2004 state vote, and of course liberal logic, there are a lot of ignorant, backwoods, rednecks in America???

Back