40 pt. lead for Clinton in W. Virginia

We called it the "other armpit" when we were in San Angelo, which was one of the armpits of America.

"The scary part is the two major parties are seeming more and more influenced by their extremists. Thank goodness people like Onceler are still way on the fringe. Hopefully the vast majority representing the middle will eventually come to their senses and force the parties to stop their drift toward extremism"

Don't worry. There are about 50 stupid people for every 1 of me. Their work is well documented over the past 7+ years or so.

And my views are actually fairly moderate. I'm just pissed at stupid people determining the course of the nation.
So you would prevent people from voting whom are determined to be "stupid" where "stupid" is defined by you? And this is a reaction of a "just pissed" "fairly moderate" person?

Or does "moderate" mean you are holding back by not suggesting we should execute those who have or would vote differently than you do?

If that is "moderate, just angry" I would truly hate seeing what a totalitarian is.

Hmm you have no clue of the geography and drainage system do ya ?

Of course I do. WV is south east of Ohio, and the Ohio River seperates them right about when the Ohio makes a turn west towards the Mississipi. When we take a dump in NE ohio, it flows south, right towards WV. WV does resemble a flushing toilet with its whitewaters. ;)

Digital, your a right wing Nazi type
I don't even bother insulting the republican Nazi's!!!! way too police state mentality for me. It does go with the programmer head in the sand role though.

Did you take a note from CK's book on internet insulting?

Back