40 pt. lead for Clinton in W. Virginia

"Damn, according to the 2004 state vote, and of course liberal logic, there are a lot of ignorant, backwoods, rednecks in America???"

I don't know that I'd put it quite like that, but there are definitely a lot - and I mean A LOT - of stupid Americans, who should not vote under any circumstances...

"Damn, according to the 2004 state vote, and of course liberal logic, there are a lot of ignorant, backwoods, rednecks in America???"

I don't know that I'd put it quite like that, but there are definitely a lot - and I mean A LOT - of stupid Americans, who should not vote under any circumstances...

If only we could turn that into a bumper sticker for you guys. Sure seems you all have distanced yourselves from your 2000 Florida talking points...

If only we could turn that into a bumper sticker for you guys. Sure seems you all have distanced yourselves from your 2000 Florida talking points...

See that? You're one of the stupid ones. In 2000, more people voted for Gore, in both Florida & nationally.

The contention that many people are stupid & should not be allowed to vote at all is a completely separate point.

Don't tell me that you really can't see the difference? Though, I would definitely say that you would qualify as one of the ones who should voluntarily surrender your voter registration....

I'm sick to death of hearing that if someone doesn't support Obama, that must mean they are racist, uneducated, backwoods rednecks..

Democrat snobs..

meme did I say that ?

I merely produced facts about the state.

They are 96%white, third poorest state and least educated. Its facts not opinion. Im not sugesting anything but the actual demographics of the state.

I absolutely disagree with that statement.

I wish every American would vote.

See that? You're one of the stupid ones. In 2000, more people voted for Gore, in both Florida & nationally.

The contention that many people are stupid & should not be allowed to vote at all is a completely separate point.

Don't tell me that you really can't see the difference? Though, I would definitely say that you would qualify as one of the ones who should voluntarily surrender your voter registration....

Hold on, 3 counts, 3 Gore losses, and you all wanted to change the rules after the election for him to win. All major media outlets did a survey of the election results, and Gore loses. In fact had Gore simply won his home state, he'd have been President. It's that simple.

You do realize that 'intelligence' tests as a requirement for voting are illegal, and the reason being as they where a tool to hold down minorities from voting. I'll let you ponder on that before you continue to advocate for them...

perhaps white people are not going to vote for a man who went to an anti-American racist church for 20 years, where statements like Italians stared down their garlic noses at Jesus while giving him a lynching, Italian style. Or the Jews are 'bloodsuckers', or the Farrakhan love fest. Obama lost the white vote 60/40 in NC a state he won, in a Democratic primary. You guys sure know how to pick em.

Shut up Dude... WV is racist as hell. Its a freaking dump of a state. We call it the toilet of Ohio. It takes all our shit down the Ohio and when it bends down there it washes up on the shores. It's a shithole!

meme did I say that ?

I merely produced facts about the state.

They are 96%white, third poorest state and least educated. Its facts not opinion. Im not sugesting anything but the actual demographics of the state.

And what does that have anything to do with them not supporting Obama, and supporting Clinton, instead?

I absolutely disagree with that statement.

I wish every American would vote.

Oh I don’t. I have definitely turned into an elitist. 8 years dealing with these morons, and the destruction and death they have caused, took care of that.

What would be your ideal criteria?

A basic intelligence test. I’d want to consult IQ experts to get a broader feel for whether the cutoff should be at the moron or idiot level, but IQ’s would I think be the barometer. Perfect? No. But better than what we have now.

What would be your ideal criteria?

Just a few questions, along the lines of: Did Saddam attack us on 9/11? Is Obama a Muslim? Did you vote for Bush twice?

Definitely the last one. If the answer to the last one is "yes," your right to vote is extremely suspect.

A basic intelligence test. I’d want to consult IQ experts to get a broader feel for whether the cutoff should be at the moron or idiot level, but Iqs would I think be the barometer. Perfect? No. But better than what we have now.

so that would be everyone who doesn't think like you, right..:rolleyes:

Just a few questions, along the lines of: Did Saddam attack us on 9/11? Is Obama a Muslim? Did you vote for Bush twice?

Definitely the last one. If the answer to the last one is "yes," your right to vote is extremely suspect.

Well that would disenfranchise both SF and Cawacko, and sadly, both of them most likely have above 65 IQ’s, so would be able to vote under my more flawed, but also, more easily defendable system.

I mean, some are going to slip through.

A basic intelligence test. I’d want to consult IQ experts to get a broader feel for whether the cutoff should be at the moron or idiot level, but IQ’s would I think be the barometer. Perfect? No. But better than what we have now.

I'd go one further if there were a fair way to establish this (and there always will be plenty of people who will try to subvert any such efforts). I'd like to see an accurate test of logic and critical thinking. It could bypass literacy and most of the elements of the WAIS-R, for example, but could assess people's ability to recognize and judge information they're exposed to. I don't actually think that such a test is feasible, however, or at least fair administration of such a test is unlikely to be feasible.

That would disenfranchise about 90% of the Dems, and 95% of the Republicans. We would actually have third parties! Good idea!

Back