45% of Doctors Would Consider Quitting

Medical schools have more applicants than they can accept. It's laughable to think they all chose the profession because of money, and that they'd quit the profession because of money. Honestly, I don't want to be treated by any doctor who puts his wallet before patient welfare. Better those types get weeded out and leave the profession to the dedicated ones.

Bravo :hand:

I think an DR's visit is $75. Plus any extras, etc.
That is pretty typical GP charge for around here.
Not considering insurance of course.

Damn! About the same a decent Chinese acupuncturist/medicine doctor charges in midtown Manhattan. I've GOT to start seriously planning to relocate!

You in Manhattan? I worked there quite a bit on business trips, but was always glad to leave.

I'm a commuter from the suburbs....been doing so for over 20 years. Manhattan is cool if you've got the cash to live in the better areas....like my ex-boss living in the Dakota apartments with a Central Park view.

I'm a commuter from the suburbs....been doing so for over 20 years. Manhattan is cool if you've got the cash to live in the better areas....like my ex-boss living in the Dakota apartments with a Central Park view.

Too big of a fast paced rat race to suit me. But whatever floats your boat.

im_rubber_youre_glue_bratty_patty_t_shirt-p235316674432966772l02u_400.jpg

Unlike you, when I want to get high I drive to the store, take out my credit card, show a valid ID and buy some booze. That's three things that you are unable to do. LOL

Unlike you, when I want to get high I drive to the store, take out my credit card, show a valid ID and buy some booze. That's three things that you are unable to do. LOL

True, I don't own a car. My liquor/wine store delivers, and I settle my account monthly by check.

Back