5 Freedoms You'd Lose in Health Care Reform

I am a 41 year old with congestive heart failure and must live with my mother because she is disabled with lupus and I am her only caregiver and thus cannot have a job. If you don’t like it, you may go to Hell.

I had no knowledge of your situation....my comment was not personal....my sympathy to your mother.....your politics still suck....

LOL. I think you may have just been trolled.

You just demonstrated either your idiocy or your stupidity. I explained by personal situation in another thread several days ago. You libs and libertarians are so busy being dishonest yourselves that you assume everybody must be as you are.

I just thought you'd relish the chance to open up a little about the "revealing truth" stuff? I think of you as a modern day 'Knight Rider' - seeking out injustice wherever you may find it - but without the talking car and the acting skills of the Hoff. Perhaps we could club together and get you a little flashing red light thing to put on the front of your car?

Shame about the water-skiing though.

Never watched the show. I'd be concerned about being arrested with the red light on my truck (what real me drive).

Yeah it does suck about the skiing. That little bastard has a way of screwing things up for anyone within two connections.

"I suffer no illusions that this will be an easy process. It will be hard. But I also know that nearly a century after Teddy Roosevelt first called for reform, the cost of our health care has weighed down our economy and the conscience of our nation long enough. So let there be no doubt: health care reform cannot wait, it must not wait, and it will not wait another year."

President Barack Obama, February 24, 2009

Back