50%

I was referring g to the fact that 92% of air-ingesting Americans are smarter than her. Prove me wrong.

I am always fascinated at how FAST you guys on the Right can find out the IQ of every woman who enters into politics and, amazingly enough, every last one of them is stupid! Imagine that!

AND every last one of them slept their way to their current position.

Basically in the view of the GOP women are stupid whores.

That's really gonna pull in the women's vote.

(Don't even get me started on black people! Have you folks on the Right ever met a black person you didn't believe was a DEI hire?)

She can't live in the campaign prompter bubble forever... he's right on message... and will clean it up a bit when she decides to actually speak on her own
and quits copying him...lol And of course there's the debate.. hopefully more than one...
His message is the same reality show nonsense that the nation is clearly tired of. He has no policy message that isn't the same message from '16.

trump doesn't understand economic/tax issues. He wants billionaires to pay no taxes via a 'no tax on tips' platform.

Harris would have service workers get a tax break (silly issue anyway, as most don't earn enough to pay taxes) but make it so the wealthiest in the nation can't avoid taxation altogether.

trump's 'message' in '16 was 'On day 1, I'm getting rid of carried interest...my friends are going to be so mad at me'.

Meanwhile, not only did he NOT get rid of it, he reduced cap gains so hedge fund billionaires pay less in taxes now.

He wants that to be zero.

His message is the same reality show nonsense that the nation is clearly tired of. He has no policy message that isn't the same message from '16.

trump doesn't understand economic/tax issues. He wants billionaires to pay no taxes via a 'no tax on tips' platform.

Harris would have service workers get a tax break (silly issue anyway, as most don't earn enough to pay taxes) but make it so the wealthiest in the nation can't avoid taxation altogether.

trump's 'message' in '16 was 'On day 1, I'm getting rid of carried interest...my friends are going to be so mad at me'.

Meanwhile, not only did he NOT get rid of it, he reduced cap gains so hedge fund billionaires pay less in taxes now.

OK...I like his policies much better than theirs...unless she flips some more...and then I won't believe her...so it's lose, lose...

I am always fascinated at how FAST you guys on the Right can find out the IQ of every woman who enters into politics and, amazingly enough, every last one of them is stupid! Imagine that!

(Don't even get me started on black people! Have you folks on the Right ever met a black person you didn't believe was a DEI hire?)
Right, Trump’s very stupid non-strategy of attacking her as one more stupid woman.

Well, with respect to Heels Up Harris.

We have had nearly four years of this bimbo and even the democrats deemed her unfit for president as she was the first in a long line to be ousted.

1. Her rise in politics is well known and was substantiated by her lover who was 30 years her senior.

2. Harris was a DEI hire as stated by Brandon himself so don't pull that crap by saying she wasn't. For that matter, a large number of brandons cabinet and staff are DEI hires. My personal favorite is/was little Sammy Brinton but the tiny little liar KJP is a close second with double DEI swag being a lesbian AND black which she reminded us all of on her first day on the job.
3. Her ability to think, speak, and make decisions is well documented in hundreds of YouTube videos which are far too numerous to list so I will trust you to do it for me, and on threads like these,

Well, with respect to Heels Up Harris.

We have had nearly four years of this bimbo and even the democrats deemed her unfit for president as she was the first in a long line to be ousted.

1. Her rise in politics is well known and was substantiated by her lover who was 30 years her senior.

2. Harris was a DEI hire as stated by Brandon himself so don't pull that crap by saying she wasn't. For that matter, a large number of brandons cabinet and staff are DEI hires. My personal favorite is/was little Sammy Brinton but the tiny little liar KJP is a close second with double DEI swag being a lesbian AND black which she reminded us all of on her first day on the job.
3. Her ability to think, speak, and make decisions is well documented in hundreds of YouTube videos which are far too numerous to list so I will trust you to do it for me, and on threads like these,

Wow. That's some textbook misogyny right there.

She is actually infinitely more qualified than the TV show host was when he ran in 2016. She has a list of accomplishments and a resume that makes her much more qualified for the Presidency than almost any Republican candidate in modern history.

Calling her a "DEI hire" is not only lazy - it's racist, and misogynistic. And I'm not one to cry "racism" at every turn. But there really isn't another word for it, given her qualifications for the office - which are indisputable. You can disagree w/ her on issues and policy, but there is nothing about her resume that makes her a "DEI hire." I mean, what would you call Trump in 2016? He had zilch on his resume that was relevant to the job.

his message is that globalization is stupid.

and not one person on here has been able to refute that.

in fact, you're SO unable to refute it that you make up lies all day long about other things.

I also think it's funny that Trump & Republicans keep going w/ "dumb" and "stupid" to describe her.

Her campaign since Biden dropped out has been seamless - a marvel, and that is reflected in the polls and dramatic shift in enthusiasm. Even Republicans are lamenting how Trump & his campaign were caught completely flatfooted and have struggled to this day to find a way to counter what's happening - not too smart, considering that most knew Biden was going to drop out eventually after that debate, and most also knew that Harris was the logical choice.

She's been brilliant.

The ones that allowed us to be better off in every way when he was president than we are now, of
Trump completely fucked up handling Covid and we wound up shut down with a million more dead people. Those were to you, the good old days. Trump thank god, added 7 trillion to the national debt. That pleased you. Trump destroyed Amerca's foreign relations. He aliented Americas historic allies. He got cozy with dictators. Trump was a 4 year embarrrassment.

Back