50%

You have to stand for election to be California attorney general or US senator. Willie Brown can't rig an election.

Prove your claim by linking to proof given in a reputable mainstream news source.
Willie Brown was and still may be one of the most loved politicians in CA. Blow him and good things happen. He has stated he pushed her career.

Willie Brown was and still may be one of the most loved politicians in CA. Blow him and good things happen. He has stated he pushed her career.
So you are unable to provide proof from any reputable news source that she owes her political career to a blowjob, or that Willie rigged the statewide elections for CA Attorney General or US Senator.

You comment seem to indicate you lived your life unemployed, on welfare, or on disability and were never gainfully employed. All successful careers involve having mentors, role models, allies. You never once leaped out of your chair in fury to complain that ex-president George H.W. Bush helped push the careers of George Dumbya and Jeb.

Did FOX order you to believe Willie Brown was a titan of American politics? I live in California, and I never hear any colleagues, friends, or relatives talk about Willie Brown. He hasn't held political office in 20 years, and his political heyday was back in the 20th century.

So you are unable to provide proof from any reputable news source that she owes her political career to a blowjob, or that Willie rigged the statewide elections for CA Attorney General or US Senator.
You comment seem to indicate you lived your life unemployed, on welfare, or on disability and were never gainfully employed.
True
All successful careers involve having mentors, role models, allies. You never once leaped out of your chair in fury to complain that ex-president George H.W. Bush helped push the careers of George Dumbya and Jeb.
I doubt HW ever dated his son.

Did FOX order you to believe Willie Brown was a titan of American politics? I live in California, and I never hear any colleagues, friends, or relatives talk about Willie Brown. He hasn't held political office in 20 years, and his political heyday was back in the 20th century.
You are old and my condolences to you for having to, live in CA. But, a bit of good news for you,

Calif. Advances $0 Down, No Payment Home Loans for Illegals

True

I doubt HW ever dated his son.

You are old and my condolences to you for having to, live in CA. But, a bit of good news for you,

Calif. Advances $0 Down, No Payment Home Loans for Illegals

LOL your article does not make the claim that he gave her anything for a BJ. Fail again magat

I never did read through it, so I can't speak as to its contents, but I've noticed (as it was with qAnon) that any time it gets brought up, it's always brought up by leftists who keep desperately trying to tie it to Trump.
Why they relate the two I have no idea. Trump's campaign platform is on his website and makes no mention of Project 2025 or anything in that book. Trump IS aware of that book though.
Of course, Trump's policy agenda is posted right on his website (Agenda 47 and the most recent "Republican Party Platform"). I still can't find anything for Kamabla ScaredOfUs on her website.......
I can't either.

I suppose Democrats are desperate to tie anything to Trump as a "dictator". It's bizarre. Project 2025's goal is to dissolve most bureacracies in government...the last thing a dictator would want!

Most folks haven't read Project 2025, and Democrats are trying to use it as a vague threat of some kind.

Yes, trump is trying to hit from it, he outsourced his agenda for $, he doesn’t know what’s in it.
Trump does know what's in Project 2025. He, like me, believes the proposals to be too aggressive. That's why Trump doesn't put it in his campaign platform, Pretender. It is not part of his agenda.

Project 2025's goal is to dissolve most bureacracies in government...the last thing a dictator would want!
Bingo, and that sounds like a worthy goal to me.
Most folks haven't read Project 2025, and Democrats are trying to use it as a vague threat of some kind.
Bingo. Lies, manipulations, deceptions, vague bogeymen, fakeness, etc... It's all that Demonkkkrats have since they don't have truth on their side.

Back