50%

Oh no...it's the SCRIPT!!! I do so love this place!! (What a novel idea it would
be to use your own words and thoughts...Don't be a coward like Kam and the rest of the CP Koven here....That way when you lose at least you know you had done Your best...)
Hahahaha -- the irony!!! Wow, you were super triggered yesterday, too. What happened, dearie? Another one of your "rescues" ran away to the KillMeKillMeNOW shelter? That guy you've been stalking finally called the cops? Favorite booze store burned down? City made you clean up all that dog poop? :laugh:

He never ran ON it to begin with, Althea... You know this full well. Project 2025 is nothing more than a Demonkkkrat 'bogey-man' construct, same as qAnon...amonabobanob. Only Demonkkkrats ever bring up those words.

Where are Kamambla's policies on her website?
Silly girl.

Bullshit poll. Fake phony.
What makes it fake? What part of the methodology do you believe makes this poll inaccurate. The Emerson college poll has historically shown very little bias and very high transparency. Tell me what you think is inaccurate about this poll.

Kamala is ahead by 4 points. Trumpys say it is within polling accuracy. It could be tied. It also says it may be 8 percent and Trump will be creamed.

He never ran ON it to begin with, Althea... You know this full well. Project 2025 is nothing more than a Demonkkkrat 'bogey-man' construct, same as qAnon...amonabobanob. Only Demonkkkrats ever bring up those words.

Where are Kamambla's policies on her website?
I read the Project 2025 book. I happen to agree with a lot of it, though I think it's too aggressive.

What makes it fake? What part of the methodology do you believe makes this poll inaccurate. The Emerson college poll has historically shown very little bias and very high transparency. Tell me what you think is inaccurate about this poll.
Attempted force of negative proof fallacy. RQAA

I read the Project 2025 book. I happen to agree with a lot of it, though I think it's too aggressive.
I never did read through it, so I can't speak as to its contents, but I've noticed (as it was with qAnon) that any time it gets brought up, it's always brought up by leftists who keep desperately trying to tie it to Trump.

Of course, Trump's policy agenda is posted right on his website (Agenda 47 and the most recent "Republican Party Platform"). I still can't find anything for Kamabla ScaredOfUs on her website.......

I never did read through it, so I can't speak as to its contents, but I've noticed (as it was with qAnon) that any time it gets brought up, it's always brought up by leftists who keep desperately trying to tie it to Trump.

Of course, Trump's policy agenda is posted right on his website (Agenda 47 and the most recent "Republican Party Platform"). I still can't find anything for Kamabla ScaredOfUs on her website.......
Yes, trump is trying to hit from it, he outsourced his agenda for $, he doesn’t know what’s in it.

Well, with respect to Heels Up Harris.

We have had nearly four years of this bimbo and even the democrats deemed her unfit for president as she was the first in a long line to be ousted.

1. Her rise in politics is well known and was substantiated by her lover who was 30 years her senior.

2. Harris was a DEI hire as stated by Brandon himself so don't pull that crap by saying she wasn't. For that matter, a large number of brandons cabinet and staff are DEI hires. My personal favorite is/was little Sammy Brinton but the tiny little liar KJP is a close second with double DEI swag being a lesbian AND black which she reminded us all of on her first day on the job.
3. Her ability to think, speak, and make decisions is well documented in hundreds of YouTube videos which are far too numerous to list so I will trust you to do it for me, and on threads like these,

JD Vance is the epitomy of affirmative action for white males.

He is young and inexperienced, with only one year of elected political experience, and a few years of working in investment banking.

A woman or black American with a resume that thin wouldn't have the slightest chance of getting on a VP shortlist

JD Vance is the epitomy of affirmative action for white males.

He is young and inexperienced, with only one year of elected political experience, and a few years of working in investment banking.

A woman or black American with a resume that thin wouldn't have the slightest chance of getting on a VP shortlist
Heels Up got there because of a blowjob.

Heels Up got there because of a blowjob.
You have to stand for election to be California attorney general or US senator. Willie Brown can't rig an election.

Prove your claim by linking to proof given in a reputable mainstream news source.

Back