50%

It is hard to lose if you get 50% of the vote, especially in a a three way race.
It's hard for a Democrat to do poorly in a poll that isn't a poll, but is nothing more than a DNC press release that is called a "poll."

We the People won't be polled until election day.

She doesn't understand what she hears. So she turns to some right wing media to TELL her what she heard, and then nods her head knowingly and breathlessly comes and repeats it here. The best way to expose those types of lazy, low information posters is to ask them to clarify. When you do that, they panic. When teach panics, she ups the passive aggressive. These are the easiest tells in the world. I've taken to pushing for specifics for a couple of reasons. First, that should be the type of exchange that would make sites like this more valuable, and second, that discussion quickly separates serious posters from trolls. Top is obviously a troll. As trolls go, she is incredibly annoying, which I suppose is what a troll is shooting for.
Exactly

No corporations and government working together with a complicit media is fascism. It is what we have now.
the media is an effective part of the fascism for sure.

to tell us how everything isn't fascism.

it's a public private partnership, or it's supply side corporate worshipfulness.

Wow. That's some textbook misogyny right there.

She is actually infinitely more qualified than the TV show host was when he ran in 2016. She has a list of accomplishments and a resume that makes her much more qualified for the Presidency than almost any Republican candidate in modern history.

Calling her a "DEI hire" is not only lazy - it's racist, and misogynistic. And I'm not one to cry "racism" at every turn. But there really isn't another word for it, given her qualifications for the office - which are indisputable. You can disagree w/ her on issues and policy, but there is nothing about her resume that makes her a "DEI hire." I mean, what would you call Trump in 2016? He had zilch on his resume that was relevant to the job.
If someone is stupid they are stupid. Gender has nothing to do with it.

Back