50%

Why is she always talking to herself like some loon?
Attention. Hoping some fool like me will notice and call her out on it. Or someone else will ask her for details which will never be provided. She has never progressed beyond that childhood stage of "I know something you don't know." lol

She will bump this thread tomorrow to continue to get attention. Even noticing she's an idiot and calling her out on it gives her a tingle in her bodice.

Attention. Hoping some fool like me will notice and call her out on it. Or someone else will ask her for details which will never be provided. She has never progressed beyond that childhood stage of "I know something you don't know." lol

She will bump this thread tomorrow to continue to get attention. Even noticing she's an idiot and calling her out on it gives her a tingle in her bodice.
Good she can bump it tomorrow and help it get on the trending threads list.

Tell me again how Kam is going to fix what she helped break again (and then tried to hide the evidence)... There's not enough time or money for her to redefine Anything...81 days...count 'em...
It's simple...
(She and Tim can go into the White Guy Taco business in Cali....eventually there will be a market again for small business ventures to succeed...)
You support the weird orange guy who has 34 felony convictions with more trials to come. Doesn't say much for your character.

Kam had a very bad day yesterday, prompter and otherwise....the end to her honeymoon is now official...
What's next?
I mean, they're scripted interviewing each other now...what's up with that? ;)

Good Morning;)

OCUgBcS.gif

I was referring g to the fact that 92% of air-ingesting Americans are smarter than her. Prove me wrong.
how many ancestors in the 8.12 billion alive today can explain how genetics actually eternally separated each ancestor daily since inception of all ancestral lineages every ancestor alive in this atmosphere? by longitude and latitude of currently occupying time.

I can and have even on this site and everyone ignores it. It is so accurate I am not exempt nor an exception. Self evident evolving down to each ancestor living today.

I am always fascinated at how FAST you guys on the Right can find out the IQ of every woman who enters into politics and, amazingly enough, every last one of them is stupid! Imagine that!
IQ is not 'being smart'. It's a random number.
AND every last one of them slept their way to their current position.
Why are you making shit up and assigning it to people?
Basically in the view of the GOP women are stupid whores.
YOU CANNOT BLAME THE PROBLEMS OF THE DEMOCRATS ON REPUBLICANS OR ANYBODY ELSE!
That's really gonna pull in the women's vote.
Trump already has.
(Don't even get me started on black people! Have you folks on the Right ever met a black person you didn't believe was a DEI hire?)
Yes. I have a couple of such families living right near me.
Good people, and they know their trade.

Go stuff your racism and bigotry elsewhere. It's not wanted here.

There was no such Is thing as a sloppy evasive answer in my classroom... That must be something that perhaps you experienced, however...and I'm sorry that you did... There are teachers out there who can be very unkind... I guess that stays with you forever...
Stop changing the subject. Do you want to discuss the economic factors that have caused the erosion of middle class wealth and wages? It looks to me like you are avoiding the subject at all costs. Why is that, teach? What are you afraid of? My father was a retired teacher. He couldn't wait to discuss issues with anyone who wanted to. Why are you afraid to do so?

She has never offered any specifics. Just Fox talking points, not unlike Minty back in the day. Is she capable? I seriously doubt it. Will she ever offer any proof to back her lies? Not going to happen. Was it Top or Lion who said that we can find the answers on trump's website? I get them confused.
And she never will. Because she is poorly educated and poorly informed and knows she is out of her depth doing anything than passive aggressive nonsense. A one trick pony. If she taught, it was phy ed.

Kam had a very bad day yesterday, prompter and otherwise....the end to her honeymoon is now official...
What's next?
I mean, they're scripted interviewing each other now...what's up with that? ;)

I watch & read so much political coverage. Honestly, it's probably not healthy.

You're literally the only person who I have seen talk about any kind of "bad day" she had yesterday. I have a hunch you watch her speak & just don't like what you hear.

His message is the same reality show nonsense that the nation is clearly tired of. He has no policy message that isn't the same message from '16.
You should probably visit his website, where he lays out his campaign platform.
trump doesn't understand economic/tax issues.
Jealousy. Trump is a very successful real estate investor and developer. That IS part of the economy, dumbass.
He wants billionaires to pay no taxes via a 'no tax on tips' platform.
You think dealers and waitresses in Las Vegas are billionaires????????!?
Harris would have service workers get a tax break (silly issue anyway, as most don't earn enough to pay taxes) but make it so the wealthiest in the nation can't avoid taxation altogether.
DEAD WRONG. Kamala voted to hire some 87,000 IRS agents to go after people not claiming tips as income!

Kamala is not Trump. She only thinks she is.
trump's 'message' in '16 was 'On day 1, I'm getting rid of carried interest...my friends are going to be so mad at me'.
This is 2024, dope. Go read Trumps campaign platform. It's on his website.
If you go to Kamala's website, there is NO PLATFORM.
Meanwhile, not only did he NOT get rid of it, he reduced cap gains so hedge fund billionaires pay less in taxes now.

He wants that to be zero.
You are obviously confused. Las Vegas dealers are not billionaires.

Trump reduced taxes for EVERYONE.

I watch & read so much political coverage. Honestly, it's probably not healthy.

You're literally the only person who I have seen talk about any kind of "bad day" she had yesterday. I have a hunch you watch her speak & just don't like what you hear.
She doesn't understand what she hears. So she turns to some right wing media to TELL her what she heard, and then nods her head knowingly and breathlessly comes and repeats it here. The best way to expose those types of lazy, low information posters is to ask them to clarify. When you do that, they panic. When teach panics, she ups the passive aggressive. These are the easiest tells in the world. I've taken to pushing for specifics for a couple of reasons. First, that should be the type of exchange that would make sites like this more valuable, and second, that discussion quickly separates serious posters from trolls. Top is obviously a troll. As trolls go, she is incredibly annoying, which I suppose is what a troll is shooting for.

Back