50%

Wow. That's some textbook misogyny right there.

She is actually infinitely more qualified than the TV show host was when he ran in 2016. She has a list of accomplishments and a resume that makes her much more qualified for the Presidency than almost any Republican candidate in modern history.
Yeah. Like "border czar" where she was instrumental in causing an invasion of the United States (an act of treason)...voting to hire thousands of IRS agents to go after people that fail to claim tips as income...attempting to outlaw guns (ignoring the Constitution)...supporting censorship (ignoring the Constitution)...was one of the puppets of The Oligarchy supporting higher taxes and uneven taxes (ignoring the Constitution)...supports price controls, which NEVER WORK (ignoring history and the Constitution).

She has quite a history. Then the Oligarchy made her a DEI hire for the other puppet, Biden.
Calling her a "DEI hire" is not only lazy - it's racist, and misogynistic.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT BIGOTRY AND RACISM ON REPUBLICANS OR TRUMP OR ANYBODY ELSE!
And I'm not one to cry "racism" at every turn.
YOU JUST DID!!! DON'T TRY TO DENY YOUR OWN POST!
But there really isn't another word for it, given her qualifications for the office - which are indisputable. You can disagree w/ her on issues and policy, but there is nothing about her resume that makes her a "DEI hire."
That's exactly what she is!
I mean, what would you call Trump in 2016?
A very successful real estate investor and developer.
He had zilch on his resume that was relevant to the job.
Jealousy. Managing a large company is completely relevant. So is the electoral vote, which he obtained, and became President of the United States.

Your jealousy gets you nowhere.

I also think it's funny that Trump & Republicans keep going w/ "dumb" and "stupid" to describe her.

Her campaign since Biden dropped out has been seamless - a marvel, and that is reflected in the polls and dramatic shift in enthusiasm. Even Republicans are lamenting how Trump & his campaign were caught completely flatfooted and have struggled to this day to find a way to counter what's happening - not too smart, considering that most knew Biden was going to drop out eventually after that debate, and most also knew that Harris was the logical choice.

She's been brilliant.
Kamala has no campaign. Attempting to run for office without a campaign is just stupid.

You support the weird orange guy who has 34 felony convictions with more trials to come. Doesn't say much for your character.
*yawn* the 'weird' chant again...

Putting tampons on boy's restrooms is weird.
Kamala thinking she's Donald Trump is weird.
Pushing sexually deviant behavior as "normal" is weird.
Pushing for children to mutilate themselves is weird.

Who's out there during so-called "pride month" riding bicycles naked in the streets? Weirdos, supported by DEMOCRATS.
Who thinks that a Kangaroo Court means anything? Weirdos like YOU.

DON'T TRY TO PASS YOUR WEIRD BEHAVIOR ONTO ANYONE ELSE!

Stop changing the subject. Do you want to discuss the economic factors that have caused the erosion of middle class wealth and wages? It looks to me like you are avoiding the subject at all costs. Why is that, teach? What are you afraid of? My father was a retired teacher. He couldn't wait to discuss issues with anyone who wanted to. Why are you afraid to do so?
 Do you think
Kam's opportunityevo.omic promises will work? Right now no one does... I'll happily discuss it after she Gives us all the particulars... Especially about How she's going stop "gaging"... Good for your father... Both of my parents were teachers... teaching is a wonderful profession... But then i'm sure you know amd appreciate that...

 Do you think
Kam's opportunityevo.omic promises will work? Right now no one does... I'll happily discuss it after she Gives us all the particulars... Especially about How she's going stop "gaging"... Good for your father... Both of my parents were teachers... teaching is a wonderful profession... But then i'm sure you know amd appreciate that...
Kam's opportunityevo.omic

way too early to be hitting the bottle "teacher"

I watch & read so much political coverage. Honestly, it's probably not healthy.

You're literally the only person who I have seen talk about any kind of "bad day" she had yesterday. I have a hunch you watch her speak & just don't like what you hear.
You don't think she had a bad day? The teleprompter was not kind...lol...What did she have to say that you believe would be a good reason to vote for her? You know she didn't write Nor does she understand any of that stuff that she read... Or she wouldn't have made such empty promises...

Oh no...it's the SCRIPT!!! I do so love this place!! (What a novel idea it would
be to use your own words and thoughts...Don't be a coward like Kam and the rest of the CP Koven here....That way when you lose at least you know you had done Your best...)

Last edited:
 Do you think
You claimed that the administration’s policies have made the economy worse than you can ever remember. I asked you to name the policies. It appears you are not capable. I asked you by what measures is the economy Brad. It appears you are unaible to. You are a featherweight troll teach. You don’t know what your are talking about. I do. Stick to your weight class. I am out of your league in every way possible.

You claimed that the administration’s policies have made the economy worse than you can ever remember. I asked you to name the policies. It appears you are not capable. I asked you by what measures is the economy Brad. It appears you are unaible to. You are a featherweight troll teach. You don’t know what your are talking about. I do. Stick to your weight class. I am out of your league in every way possible.
I'm sure that you believe you are... Keep thinking that way...;)

The agenda isn't hidden anymore and still the sheep obey.... You can't make these people up...;)

Back