50%

A long time ago. The wage/wealth gap has been increasing for 40+ years. Now, do you want to discuss the causes of this, let a rational adult, or do you want to troll and make snarky remarks that have nothing to do with the subject. Your choice.
It's never been this bad...not in my lifetime...
Joe and Kam are so yesterday...;)

Remember...the people who praised Joe....until they didn't...are celebrating the Joy of Kam....
That's just too perfect for words...then they picked a creepy VP for her who they forgot to vet...
You can't make this stuff up...
"then they picked a creepy VP for her who they forgot to vet..."
That they accuse you of what they are doing themselves, every...single...time ;)

You mean like your trans loving / drag queen of a VP? Like that? LMAO!!!

It's never been this bad...not in my lifetime...
Joe and Kam are so yesterday...;)
Again, you are avoiding the question. What policies do you believe have damaged the economy. What precisely is 'bad' as it has been in your lifetime. By what measure or measures. Be specific. Did you let your students give sloppy evasive answers? Probably not. I'll wait.

voting-against-their-own-interests-to-own-the-libs-v0-5d68uqg863jd1.png

Again, you are avoiding the question. What policies do you believe have damaged the economy. What precisely is 'bad' as it has been in your lifetime. By what measure or measures. Be specific. Did you let your students give sloppy evasive answers? Probably not. I'll wait.
There was no such Is thing as a sloppy evasive answer in my classroom... That must be something that perhaps you experienced, however...and I'm sorry that you did... There are teachers out there who can be very unkind... I guess that stays with you forever...

I'm struggling to read your caveman syntax there but I'm just gonna say it's always amazing to me how in the view of people on the Right there is NO WAY a black person or a woman could EVER be in a position of authority without they're being affirmative action or DEI.

Meanwhile NEPO-BABY Donny Trump (who inherited his wealth) gets a pass for failing up.
Funny how DEI or AA entrance into college is bad, but legacy admissions are just fine.

A long time ago. The wage/wealth gap has been increasing for 40+ years. Now, do you want to discuss the causes of this, let a rational adult, or do you want to troll and make snarky remarks that have nothing to do with the subject. Your choice.
She has never offered any specifics. Just Fox talking points, not unlike Minty back in the day. Is she capable? I seriously doubt it. Will she ever offer any proof to back her lies? Not going to happen. Was it Top or Lion who said that we can find the answers on trump's website? I get them confused.

She had it 'much better' when the trump virus ravaged the nation and grocery store shelves were empty.

There was no such Is thing as a sloppy evasive answer in my classroom... That must be something that perhaps you experienced, however...and I'm sorry that you did... There are teachers out there who can be very unkind... I guess that stays with you forever...
True. The only sloppy stuff in your "classroom" was what you had to mop up after the real teachers and students went home. Why do you keep up this pretense of once being an actual educator? It's not giving you the cred it used to. Esp. not when your posts scream "semi-literate middle school girl." lol

True. The only sloppy stuff in your "classroom" was what you had to mop up after the real teachers and students went home. Why do you keep up this pretense of once being an actual educator? It's not giving you the cred it used to. Esp. not when your posts scream "semi-literate middle school girl." lol
Trump said today that teacher isn't a real job. Ultimate slam on her personally. She will still vote for him because she is a moron.

Back