50%

Not helping much?

The unemployment rate is low. Wages are up. Inflation is going down. The stock market - which had a couple of bad days that conservatives tried to make a big deal out of - is back up bigtime, over 40K now.

It's not just significantly better than when Trump left office - it's night & day. They mythologizing of the Trump Presidency by MAGA is actually comical. He left office w/ the economy in shambles.
It's bad enough that we have to try to survive until January...One more second of Joe/Kam would be unfair...
Statistics don't pay bills...They had their chance...they blew it...
Kam even admitted their failures today...but offered no plan that would even begin to actually work...
No one is buying it...No one...

shes-supposed-to-be-sad-v0-5syy5eulj0jd1.png
:clap: :hand: :clap:

I guess she skipped out on that interview/photoshoot as well....;) She's campaigning for President Trump almost better than he is for himself...

That plays about a hundred times a day...Which is perfect...She reminds everyone of why they're working multiple jobs and still struggling...BidenKamenomics...She really thinks they don't know who's responsible for their very bleak situation...
Let's see. CEO pay that is 350 times more than worker pay? Failure to raise the minimum wage. Right to work states? I'm pretty sure those are the contributing factors. But do tell, teach. Tell us why there is a growing wage/wealth gap. Regal us with your genius!

Let's see. CEO pay that is 350 times more than worker pay? Failure to raise the minimum wage. Right to work states? I'm pretty sure those are the contributing factors. But do tell, teach. Tell us why there is a growing wage/wealth gap. Regal us with your genius!
:laugh:

:corn:

i can't wait for her to talk about price gouging in the debate...:)
You'll be long passed out by the time it airs. But don't worry, you can turn on Fox any time and they'll feed you little snippets that you'll swallow whole and believe it's true. :rofl2:

Oh, and

Q9OTjGI.png

Tell me again how Kam is going to fix what she helped break again (and then tried to hide the evidence)... There's not enough time or money for her to redefine Anything...81 days...count 'em...
It's simple...
(She and Tim can go into the White Guy Taco business in Cali....eventually there will be a market again for small business ventures to succeed...)

That t-dhirt is already headed for the bin stores....;)
( And breaking news...Kaep once again gets rejected...by Harbaugh...is there anything worse?)

Kam can't run against Joe and President Trump...especially with phony Tim Walz...
And I think her speech writer was in the 92% of her staff that fled...
It was bad today...

Tell me again how Kam is going to fix what she helped break again (and then tried to hide the evidence)... There's not enough time or money for her to redefine Anything...81 days...count 'em...
It's simple...
(She and Tim can go into the White Guy Taco business in Cali....eventually there will be a market again for small business ventures to succeed...)
Do you understand how to answer a question? Tell us, in your own words, what policies have caused working people to have to work two jobs. Be specific. You're a teacher, right? Can you debate? Or do you just like evade the subject?

Remember...the people who praised Joe....until they didn't...are celebrating the Joy of Kam....
That's just too perfect for words...then they picked a creepy VP for her who they forgot to vet...
You can't make this stuff up...

Do you understand how to answer a question? Tell us, in your own words, what policies have caused working people to have to work two jobs. Be specific. You're a teacher, right? Can you debate? Or do you just like evade the subject?
You didn't answer my question...
But...People are working two or more jobs to try to pay their bills...and that's still not enough for many...
When did that start?
I'm a retired teacher...it says that right there under My Block O...;)

But...People are working two or more jobs to try to pay their bills...and that's still not enough for many...
When did that start?

When did that start?
A long time ago. The wage/wealth gap has been increasing for 40+ years. Now, do you want to discuss the causes of this, let a rational adult, or do you want to troll and make snarky remarks that have nothing to do with the subject. Your choice.

Not helping much?

The unemployment rate is low. Wages are up. Inflation is going down. The stock market - which had a couple of bad days that conservatives tried to make a big deal out of - is back up bigtime, over 40K now.

It's not just significantly better than when Trump left office - it's night & day. They mythologizing of the Trump Presidency by MAGA is actually comical. He left office w/ the economy in shambles.
You are right. But it's almost impossible to tell these willful idiots anything. Several of us have replied to Toxic's incessant lying bullshit about the "bad economy" with verified info from credible sources. It is ignored. For a MAGAtard, if it wasn't on Fox, it's not true. If someone stole my purse, crime is up everywhere. If I can't afford Alpo for my pack of hounds, everyone else is starving too. lol

Back