50%

We don't need a test, just watch the idiot speak.

Are you ABSOLUTELY sure you want to pick on someone ELSE's verbal gaffes? Given the number of "covfefe" and "electric boat/shark scenarios" and "explanations about nuclear" and the occasional mushy trail off to a sentence all coupled with being unable to complete one single thought without going off on some tangents that YOUR guy does all the time????

It's kinda like JD Vance questioning Tim Walz service.

Thanks to our visionary founders, the popular vote means nothing.
Our Constitution is rife with catastrophic fuck-ups.

Along with balancing small state representation with large state representation (as if "land" votes) the other aspect to the EC that I always thought was built in was the role of "moderating the mob's passions". So when a large number of people voted for a uniquely unqualified and dangerous candidate cooler heads (the EC) would prevail to moderate that passion. It sounds like a stretch given how quickly in 2016 Trump was certified as POTUS.

So at this point the EC tends to serve little purpose then, IMHO. Since I am not one who believes land votes and we live in a modern society more than capable of handling a direct vote count and clearly the EC is NOT going to be there to "moderate the passions of the masses" then it should be dispensed with.

But both parties hate it when they lose and love it when they win. So it's going nowhere.

Just wait til AFTER the convention, you can damn well bet that the Trump campaign has had contact with kids who got coached by Walz, there are stories that will come out eventually

Any reason to believe this to be imminent? Or is it because many of the college coaches in the GOP (like Jim Jordan) seem to have a blindspot for kids getting abused?

Why are you infatuated with stupid, incompetent women?

You mean the stupid, incompetent woman who within 3 weeks has completely changed the energy of the Presidential race, flipped the polls, caught the "smart" Trump campaign completely flatfooted and left them bumbling & looking for answers, and has completely changed the fortunes of Democrats & the nation?

How dopey - she must just be lucking into all of that or something.

I think you don't quite understand how this works. If you make a claim, the burden of proving that the claim is true belongs to you. Or to one of your other socks. Whichever comes first.
You prove me wrong was my statement. Put up of STFU.

You mean the stupid, incompetent woman who within 3 weeks has completely changed the energy of the Presidential race, flipped the polls, caught the "smart" Trump campaign completely flatfooted and left them bumbling & looking for answers, and has completely changed the fortunes of Democrats & the nation?

How dopey - she must just be lucking into all of that or something.
No we're talking about the woman who ran for president and couldn't get even one delegate from th leftists mongrels and who got the vp nod based on genitalia and pigmentation but is suddenly every leftists favorite dei hire. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

More of The Script... That's too funny... ;) ( Still confused I see... One never does
well when you jump into the middle of a conversation with no knowledge of what's been written earlier.... just sayin...)

Silly girl. His policies are all in Project 2025

Duh.
Nope. There is no mention of this so-called 'Project 2025' on Trump's website. Only 'Agenda 47' and the Republican Party Platform.

Where are Kamambla's policies on her website?

Nope. There is no mention of this so-called 'Project 2025' on Trump's website. Only 'Agenda 47' and the Republican Party Platform.

Where are Kamambla's policies on her website?
Of course there is no mention. He's running away from it.

It won't work

So you have nothing else "significant".... I did hear about this six thousand dollar so have some more babies thing... That should
reel in a certain group...lol
Ah, yes, those urban Black welfare queens, right, Kleagle Marie? I would think you would be pleased about this. After all, as a forced-birther, you want to make women who don't want or can't afford children to have them. Maybe this will encourage those skanky sluts to stop killing their babies. </stops channeling typical forced-birther>

Back