638 People Charged In Capitol Insurrection So Far

PoliTalker

Diversity Makes Greatness
"-A pro-Trump mob descended on the Capitol January 6, and hundreds are facing criminal charges.

-It took four hours to secure the building so Congress could certify Joe Biden's victory.

-Seven months later, 638 people have been charged. This searchable table shows them all so far.

Since supporters of then-President Donald Trump swarmed the US Capitol on January 6 — forcing Congress to go into lockdown and damaging the halls of government — 638 people have been arrested and charged with crimes.

The FBI is seeking the public's help to identify people who took part in one of the most documented crimes in US history.

But since many rioters were allowed to walk free on January 6, it's taking some time to track them down.

This table includes the names, charges, and links to court documents of all the people charged so far. We're keeping it updated as more names are released."

"-A pro-Trump mob descended on the Capitol January 6, and hundreds are facing criminal charges.

-It took four hours to secure the building so Congress could certify Joe Biden's victory.

-Seven months later, 638 people have been charged. This searchable table shows them all so far.

Since supporters of then-President Donald Trump swarmed the US Capitol on January 6 — forcing Congress to go into lockdown and damaging the halls of government — 638 people have been arrested and charged with crimes.

The FBI is seeking the public's help to identify people who took part in one of the most documented crimes in US history.

But since many rioters were allowed to walk free on January 6, it's taking some time to track them down.

This table includes the names, charges, and links to court documents of all the people charged so far. We're keeping it updated as more names are released."

Awesome. God Bless America!

And still not a single one charged with insurrection...
Not a single one was being charged with being a fucking moron either, but they are certainly guilty of that too.

Do you know anyone on the run from the police, Gardner? Anyone who was there but claims "I didn't go in"?

The trials are going to be the real juicy ones. There will be plenty for the Midterms and the 2024 election. LOL

Please remember any time you see photos of a suspect in a crime which suggests being a Trump supporter, to take the time to compare the photos to the FBI wanted list of photos and videos in the OP link.

You might just help them locate more of the violent insurrectionists who still remain at large!

Because you called it an "insurrection." A insurrection requires insurrectionists and so far there are none. I call it a riot. There are lots of those people charged with things typical of rioting.
"Insurrection" is easier than always typing out "a violent riot seeking to overthrow the US government and murder most of Congress for the President of the United States"

"Insurrection" is easier than always typing out "a violent riot seeking to overthrow the US government and murder most of Congress for the President of the United States"
... the delusional version.

I added that as what you describe is what you said amounts to...

Hello T. A. Gardner,

Because you called it an "insurrection." A insurrection requires insurrectionists and so far there are none. I call it a riot. There are lots of those people charged with things typical of rioting.

Call it whatever you like.

It's been called a false flag operation by antifa. (that one didn't stick, so I guess it's been dropped.)

It's been called a tourist visit. (resoundingly rebuffed.)

I wouldn't be surprised if somebody wanted to call it a picnic.

The right is very creative with labeling.

I guess it works that way when there is so much focus on image.

And so little on substance.

I guess if one feels the cause is lost on trying to blame it on BLM or antifa the fall back position is to argue about whether it is legal to call it an insurrection.

Well, we know it's legal. 1st Amendment.

But does it meet the definition?

insurrection

n.
The act or an instance of open revolt against civil authority or a constituted government.

n.
A rising up; uprising.

n.
The act of rising against civil authority or governmental restraint; specifically, the armed resistance of a number of persons to the power of the state; incipient or limited rebellion.

How many ANTIFA THUGS have been charged over the last year and half?

Have you noticed that no one will tell you?

How many ANTIFA THUGS have been charged over the last year and half?

Have you noticed that no one will tell you?

I give up, #10. How many?

Is it because they're all in jail now and it has nothing to do with Trump's plot to overthrow the nation and crown himself President-for-Life?

I'm content to await the trials.

Who's your best guess to be the WH contact for the militia Insurrection planning committee?

Nobody. I expect the tards in that House committee to find nothing new after the Senate did a study, the FBI did one, the Capitol police did one. It's just Pelosi's way of trying to keep this 'scandal' on life support rather than let it run its course. None of those arrested will be charged with "insurrection" or treason. Most will plea deal out for minor charges.

Nobody. I expect the tards in that House committee to find nothing new after the Senate did a study, the FBI did one, the Capitol police did one. It's just Pelosi's way of trying to keep this 'scandal' on life support rather than let it run its course. None of those arrested will be charged with "insurrection" or treason. Most will plea deal out for minor charges.

There is so much riding on the successful persecution of the Not Woke.

Get in the way of that and you get run over.

Back