638 People Charged In Capitol Insurrection So Far

Hello Nordberg,

What would you get for punching and attacking a cop? This guy did it while he was in an insurrection. He got off very easily.

We are not the only ones to notice.

Many of these sentences could be a lot more severe.

It all seems to depend on the judge.

And of course, if you don't insult the court by saying you're blonde and white so you won't have to serve any time.

The Fire Department is not happy with HIM:

""We hold the men and women in this department to the highest standards," Chief Radzak said in the release. "It saddens me that the actions of one individual have tarnished the hard work and dedication that the rest of the department puts forth on a daily basis.""

said a Biden voter......

What would you get for punching and attacking a cop? This guy did it while he was in an insurrection. He got off very easily.

He should have been shot. As the Rittenhouse trial is proving, all the police had a right to self-defense to mow down anyone attacking them.

Next time will be different regardless of where it is. The moment the RW terrorists attack, it's open season on terrorists.

5tai2a.gif

Nope. That's Democrats.

Nope. He was pointing out mindless bureaucracy, largely created by Democrats.

Nope. Democrats discarded the Constitution and converted the federal government in an oligarchy.

Inversion fallacies.

You play saying the opposite like a child. You are a joke.

He should have been shot. As the Rittenhouse trial is proving, all the police had a right to self-defense to mow down anyone attacking them.

Next time will be different regardless of where it is. The moment the RW terrorists attack, it's open season on terrorists.

5tai2a.gif

What right wing terrorists? Buzzword fallacy.

Sybil is a schizo. Note the link in his signature for proof.

Psychoquackery. Reference to fictional character.

Yes. Look at my signature. It points to a forum which contains many useful references, including various theories of science, a copy of some of Marx's works translated to English, a copy of the Constitution of the United States, part of a copy of a science textbook, some references to electronics, and other such goodies.

It also contains a copy of my numbered fallacies (the more common ones Democrats commit), which I don't use here.

Wow.

Did they ever go easy on this guy...

"A former CEO and Donald Trump donor who stormed the U.S. Capitol and threw a chair in the direction of police officers during the Jan. 6 attack was sentenced to 30 days incarceration on Friday."

Trump-Donating Ex-CEO Who Threw A Chair During Capitol Riot Gets Off Easy

Man, if a BLM protestor did that the sentence would be much longer. A BLM protestor doing that would be lucky if he lived, actually.

Yo this ch!t was crazy.

No no don’t say that. I throw you out.
That’s not nice. I call the cops.

I would of benefitted from it if she would of called
and most likely she did after I left.

Un fathomable!

If you want some it’s in the fridge. :thinking: WOW! :palm:

Wow.

Did they ever go easy on this guy...

"A former CEO and Donald Trump donor who stormed the U.S. Capitol and threw a chair in the direction of police officers during the Jan. 6 attack was sentenced to 30 days incarceration on Friday."

Trump-Donating Ex-CEO Who Threw A Chair During Capitol Riot Gets Off Easy

Man, if a BLM protestor did that the sentence would be much longer. A BLM protestor doing that would be lucky if he lived, actually.

I think the courts are clearing their decks with plea deals to focus upon the planners and most violent offenders. Still, 30 days in prison for a 53 year old should be an enlightening experience for him. When he leaves he'll have a prison record to flash around for his next attack on Democracy.

Hello Dutch,

I think the courts are clearing their decks with plea deals to focus upon the planners and most violent offenders. Still, 30 days in prison for a 53 year old should be an enlightening experience for him. When he leaves he'll have a prison record to flash around for his next attack on Democracy.

I just don't get why they are going so easy on these guys.

What do they think? They were there to play patty-cake?

Hello Dutch,

I just don't get why they are going so easy on these guys.

What do they think? They were there to play patty-cake?
Two thoughts: 1) clear the decks of the idiots to make room for the real criminals. 2) most cases are plead out.

The prosecutors hate to lose in court and will take the strongest plea (conviction) they can get rather than roll the dice on an iffy or minor case.

Back