66 Stang

Sucks, doesn't it. He was intelligent and polite and was only looking for decent debate without all the nastiness. Maybe Mott will tell us more when he gets on.

LOL, I seem to recall that someone posted a list of Mr. Nice Guys' hypocritical hits yesterday.

He wanted people he disagreed with to subject themselves to his Golden Rule.

Being liberal, naturally he exempted himself and all other lefties.

he was a nice guy.

I will miss him.

he wont find a better place to post though

they are all filled with invective and lies.

he was a nice guy.

I will miss him.

he wont find a better place to post though

they are all filled with invective and lies.

Good thing we have posters like you on this board that don't use invective and don't spam. Most people love hearing you talk about taints and 'and you look like a shit filled used condom in my imagination bm'

That's some highly intelligent deeply analytical discussion right there that keeps posters coming back.

Now don't get me wrong I'm not touting my own horn here but don't pretend others ran him off and your behavior played no role.

Good thing we have posters like you on this board that don't use invective and don't spam. Most people love hearing you talk about taints and 'and you look like a shit filled used condom in my imagination bm'

That's some highly intelligent deeply analytical discussion right there that keeps posters coming back.

Now don't get me wrong I'm not touting my own horn here but don't pretend others ran him off and your behavior played no role.

just because I can out do your stupid humor ass your all pissed about it

face it dude you just suck ass at being funny

he's not mad or anything. I think he just had enough. he did say he loved some aspects of the site though. So I think we got partial credit O-o
No he's not. He had two issues. He was appalled at DY's threatening of Maineman and was concerned about site security and he was extremely discouraged about having to wade through 20 troll posts for every 1 normal posts (his words, not mine.).

I understand the later. The troll problem on JPP has gotten slightly better but it does discourage people from joining JPP.

Stang was the fifth person I know that's a political junkie that I have referred to JPP who have checked it out. Three Republicans and two Democrats of which Stang was the only one that joined. The other four were not interested in joining JPP and all four pointed out the Troll problem JPP has and the negativity associated with it as the reason they were not interested in joining.

A lot of political message boards have troll problems too but they also have a lot of members who aren't interested in intelligent conversation. They don't even want to use it as a sounding board. They just want to insult other people and in general be nasty.

On the one hand...I understand that. It is discouraging but on the other hand...a political discussion board by it's nature has to be a free speech forum or it won't work.

So to that end, what I don't understand is if you don't like someone, you don't care for their postings or are offended by them....why do you read them?

That's why I never use the ignore feature. I don't need to push a button to ignore someone. It's pretty easy to do...just don't read their posts.

Though I think the Trolls are hip to that, which is why they change their identities. They know they are being ignored by most members so that change identities and get some attention for a little while till you figure out who it is...and ignore them again.

No he's not. He had two issues. He was appalled at DY's threatening of Maineman and was concerned about site security and he was extremely discouraged about having to wade through 20 troll posts for every 1 normal posts (his words, not mine.).

I understand the later. The troll problem on JPP has gotten slightly better but it does discourage people from joining JPP.

Stang was the fifth person I know that's a political junkie that I have referred to JPP who have checked it out. Three Republicans and two Democrats of which Stang was the only one that joined. The other four were not interested in joining JPP and all four pointed out the Troll problem JPP has and the negativity associated with it as the reason they were not interested in joining.

DY is all hat and no cattle.

A lot of political message boards have troll problems too but they also have a lot of members who aren't interested in intelligent conversation. They don't even want to use it as a sounding board. They just want to insult other people and in general be nasty.

On the one hand...I understand that. It is discouraging but on the other hand...a political discussion board by it's nature has to be a free speech forum or it won't work.

So to that end, what I don't understand is if you don't like someone, you don't care for their postings or are offended by them....why do you read them?

That's why I never use the ignore feature. I don't need to push a button to ignore someone. It's pretty easy to do...just don't read their posts.

Though I think the Trolls are hip to that, which is why they change their identities. They know they are being ignored by most members so that change identities and get some attention for a little while till you figure out who it is...and ignore them again.

Please tell him he is missed :(

Back