75% of America thinks country is headed in wrong direction!

Ross Dolan

Contributor
Yeah, I agree. I am part of the 75%.

But analysists seem to think that because so many people think the country is headed in the wrong direction, a change in the presidency from Joe Biden to Trump is what is wanted.

Horse shit!

The reason I think our country is headed in the wrong direction is BECAUSE so many of our people think that Trump should be put back into the White House.

He is a disgusting person...he is incompetent...he is a divider...he is a moron, just like the people to whom he most appeals.

Sure wish the weather would turn. I want some warm times. I really miss golf. It makes me testy.

Yes, the fact that so many Americans (mostly MAGA)have openly embraced fascism is a problem that bodes ill.

But analysists seem to think that because so many people think the country is headed in the wrong direction, a change in the presidency from Joe Biden to Trump is what is wanted.

Horse shit!

The reason I think our country is headed in the wrong direction is BECAUSE so many of our people think that Trump should be put back into the White House.

He is a disgusting person...he is incompetent...he is a divider...he is a moron, just like the people to whom he most appeals.

Sure wish the weather would turn. I want some warm times. I really miss golf. It makes me testy.

Fault lies with the infotainment channels, radio, social media, and politicians over the last five decades all eagerly profiting off of demagoguery to make a buck or gain power

Americans tend to be pessimistic and cynical by nature, seldom if ever describe things as going well, especially when responding to a pollster. Any weekend you watch sporting events on TV with packed arenas and stadiums, events which aren’t cheap to attend, and I guarantee of you asked those attending as they left if the economy sucked the vast majority would respond yes

Collate the complexities and global interdependence of today’s world with the frustration many feel with their failure to understand such and insecurities will result

Horse shit!

I'm no fan of Trump, but that doesn't mean that Biden is the solution. I'd probably vote for RFK Jr. if I were American.

Horse shit!

The irony in your post is hilarious

Maybe you shouldn't live in a shithole but cockroaches aren't welcome anywhere else, even by the people who have them.

Horse shit!

yes, we know,

you're a deranged totalitarian.
:truestory:

The core of American problems is the wealth gap that puts the wealthy and corporations above the reach of law. Corporations own the press. https://beta.cjr.org/resources
There was a time when we prevented companies from monopolizing the news. Now every purchase gets a green light. Corporations own the newspapers, radio stations, TV stations, magazines, and the movie industry. All is lost. The wealthy have won. They have the power to shape thinking and provide what they want you to hear and read.

Horse shit! The reason rational analysts recognize that the country is headed in the wrong direction is that Trump isn't currently President because of a brazenly stolen election, and because we have a flagrantly tyrannical government that will clamp down on protests by We the People, and even kill us for demanding reform.

Analysts realize that this country needs to get Trump back into office as quickly as possible to undo the extensive damage inflicted by the DNC.

I'm no fan of Trump,
Then it should be too easy for you to explain to me why, per the official responsibilities of the President (not boooolsch't like tweets or campaign ads) Trump was somehow not the best President the US ever had.

I'd really like to hear what you have to say on that.

Again, only substantive reasons pertaining to the official duties of the President.

Then it should be too easy for you to explain to me why, per the official responsibilities of the President (not boooolsch't like tweets or campaign ads) Trump was somehow not the best President the US ever had.

obviously, its because there was Ronald Reagan........

Horse shit!

The reasons people think the country is headed in the wrong direction are clear:

The cost of groceries has doubled
The cost of rent has doubled
The cost of gasoline has doubled
The number of illegals in the US has doubled
Biden is more concerned about giving Ukraine billions than helping people at home
Biden thinks more taxes are the solution to these problems
Biden pushing the whole greentard agenda down people's throats

Trump may be a whole raft of negatives, but he isn't in the White House NOW, Biden is, and the problems the US has NOW are put squarely on him.

The reasons people think the country is headed in the wrong direction are clear:

Biden is more concerned about giving Ukraine billions than helping people at home

Trump may be a whole raft of negatives, but he isn't in the White House NOW, Biden is, and the problems the US has NOW are put squarely on him.

I thought you right wingers wanted the free market to determine prices?

How did Biden cause grocery stores to raise prices?

By dumping roughly 10 trillion new dollars into the economy. Then, by changing rules on trucking companies raising their costs. Then by his greentard decisions on things like methane (natural gas) that raised the cost of fertilizer (yes, most anhydrous ammonia is made from a methane precursor). In this case, his administration and the Democrats then recognized that was raising the price of food, so they instituted a plan to dump about a billion a year into subsidizing fertilizer production to bring the costs down.

It would have been easier not to proverbially declare war on natural gas...

Biden’s Anti-Energy Policies and Increasing Natural Gas Prices
https://www.instituteforenergyresea...y-policies-and-increasing-natural-gas-prices/

Biden White House takes aim at oil and natural gas with major new emissions rule: ‘The clock is no longer just ticking. It is banging
https://fortune.com/2023/12/04/cop2...emissions-kamala-harris-dubai-climate-change/

Then there's gas prices. Farm machinery runs on diesel and gasoline. If this costs more, farmers pass that cost on when they sell their crops and products.

So, if the cost of growing crops has increased due to policy decisions from the White House on fertilizer, trucking, and fuel, the cost of food is going to go up. Subsidizing these doesn't really fix the problem, it just moves it around and tries to hide it.

The reason I think the country is headed in the wrong direction is because of the rightwing shift toward Nazism and autocracy.

You can think whatever you want...and you can make guesses about why/what the rest of us think, but I am telling you clearly why I would answer the "Are we heading in the wrong direction?"...with a YES.

It is not because of Joe Biden and what he is doing for America. It is because of what Trump, you, and the rest of the Trump followers are doing to America.

By dumping roughly 10 trillion new dollars into the economy. Then, by changing rules on trucking companies raising their costs. Then by his greentard decisions on things like methane (natural gas) that raised the cost of fertilizer (yes, most anhydrous ammonia is made from a methane precursor). In this case, his administration and the Democrats then recognized that was raising the price of food, so they instituted a plan to dump about a billion a year into subsidizing fertilizer production to bring the costs down.

It would have been easier not to proverbially declare war on natural gas...

Biden’s Anti-Energy Policies and Increasing Natural Gas Prices
https://www.instituteforenergyresea...y-policies-and-increasing-natural-gas-prices/

Biden White House takes aim at oil and natural gas with major new emissions rule: ‘The clock is no longer just ticking. It is banging
https://fortune.com/2023/12/04/cop2...emissions-kamala-harris-dubai-climate-change/

Then there's gas prices. Farm machinery runs on diesel and gasoline. If this costs more, farmers pass that cost on when they sell their crops and products.

So, if the cost of growing crops has increased due to policy decisions from the White House on fertilizer, trucking, and fuel, the cost of food is going to go up. Subsidizing these doesn't really fix the problem, it just moves it around and tries to hide it.

So, you want the government to set prices in the free market.

Back