75% of America thinks country is headed in wrong direction!

Tired, trite, and inappropriate when applied to me.

Soviet-troops-Adolf-Hitler-Berlin-suicide-April-1945.jpg

file-20200605-176564-1k5sq6q.jpg

Shutterstock_177793a.jpg

header-hiroshimadamage.jpg

Hideki_Tojo_2_%28cropped%29.jpg

C'mon, TA...stop joking and get serious.

All Leftists...

You can't even define what is Left and Right politically in three sentences, one for their type of government, one for their economics, and one for how people in society are seen.

I was curious what the history of this number was and I did find what the percentage was each Presidential election year going back to 1980. The highest (those thinking the country was going in the right direction) was 1984 at 47%. The lowest was 2008 at 11%.

Yeah, I agree. I am part of the 75%.

But analysists seem to think that because so many people think the country is headed in the wrong direction, a change in the presidency from Joe Biden to Trump is what is wanted.

Horse shit!

The reason I think our country is headed in the wrong direction is BECAUSE so many of our people think that Trump should be put back into the White House.

He is a disgusting person...he is incompetent...he is a divider...he is a moron, just like the people to whom he most appeals.

Sure wish the weather would turn. I want some warm times. I really miss golf. It makes me testy.

:wrongkiddo:

Geez Frank, would you cut off your nose to spite your face?

Biden and the Democrats' way sucks and sucks bad for most people.

Horse shit! The reason rational analysts recognize that the country is headed in the wrong direction is that Trump isn't currently President because of a brazenly stolen election, and because we have a flagrantly tyrannical government that will clamp down on protests by We the People, and even kill us for demanding reform.

Analysts realize that this country needs to get Trump back into office as quickly as possible to undo the extensive damage inflicted by the DNC.

Fucking ass juice of Putin is dripping from the corners of your mouth after that Russian propaganda spew

It’s the same fucking metrics used under every fucking president you Russian whore

It’s fact

You should try that on somebody that hasn't lived for several decades, you might have more success with your bullshit.

With Biden=highest percentage of income paid for:

Food

Fuel

Housing

Utility bills

IOW, all the bills are higher and take a bigger percentage of peoples' income than ever before in America.

Now fuck the hell off with your dumb shit, Green Slimer.

Last edited:
I'm no fan of Trump, but that doesn't mean that Biden is the solution. I'd probably vote for RFK Jr. if I were American.

Mind your own business then

Oh, I do. While I think it's safe to say that the U.S.'s role in the world is diminishing, it still plays quite a large role. It's said that when the U.S. sneezes, its neighbours to the north and the south catch a cold. I believe there's nothing wrong with not only having beliefs as to who would be the best President for the U.S. in the future, but expressing it, at least to those who are amenable to hearing such views.

Unfortunately, when it comes to threads, we can't be so choosy. As you know, I thread ban you from all my threads, but this isn't my thread so I've had to make due.

Thanks for your comments, ca. Always interested in your take on things.

I am 87 right now...gonna be 88 this summer. I feel fine...both inellectually and physically. I do have memory lapses now that I didn't earlier in life...and I am not nearly as fast when running...or as far hitting when teeing off, but not in bad shape at all.

Get some memory support vitamins

They actually work

I’ve been taking them and they have helped me with that issue

You generated another thought for me with that response.

One thing we seem to be taking capitalism to its most logical conclusion...with less than 1% of the people owning more than 99% of its wealth...which is where it will end up if we do not put some brakes on this thing.

I keep asking people who disagree with me just where the cut off point is for them to change their perspective. Right now, the top 10% of the people own 2/3's of the nations weath...and the poorest 50% own less than 3% of it.

Where will some people ultimately find that the division is too extreme?

Will it be with the top 10 people owning 99% of the nation's wealth?

Because the right in this nation want to BREAK the system

They now hate Democracy

Yeah, I don't in anyway take your comment as implying any one group is better than another. Nor am I saying I agree with what you state. But you are correct 'our diversity is our strength' has been taken for granted as a positive and from an intellectual perspective you don't ask an unreasonable (though maybe not P.C.) question if that is true.

You two are just racists

You should try that on somebody that hasn't lived for several decades, you might have more success with your bullshit.

With Biden=highest percentage of income paid for:

Food

Fuel

Housing

Utility bills

IOW, all the bills are higher and take a bigger percentage of peoples' income than ever before in America.

Now fuck the hell off with your dumb shit, Green Slimer.

Under Trump corporations were given a HUGE tax cut

And then he told people to just go die during a pandemic

There is a reason Trump LOST the 2020 election idiot

Because all the economic mess was created under Trump

Then Biden worked to fix that mess and has GREAT success at fixing it

The NUMBERS DONT LIE

FOX DOES THE LYING NOT THE NUMBERS

Oh, I do. While I think it's safe to say that the U.S.'s role in the world is diminishing, it still plays quite a large role. It's said that when the U.S. sneezes, its neighbours to the north and the south catch a cold. I believe there's nothing wrong with not only having beliefs as to who would be the best President for the U.S. in the future, but expressing it, at least to those who are amenable to hearing such views.

Unfortunately, when it comes to threads, we can't be so choosy. As you know, I thread ban you from all my threads, but this isn't my thread so I've had to make due.

It’s called a world economy

We do it better

Maybe you should actually pay attention to reality

You want a world where you also gain no benefit from Americas successes

You can’t only take the GOOD effects

You fail because you ban opposing thought

Because you can’t deal with the full facts in the world

Bury your head If you wish

It’s just a makes you less informed which makes you wrong

So Damo

Is diversity an American weakness?

I firmly believe it’s a huge asset